Cafezee / No Support

1 Somewhere in IndiaLaunceston, Tasmania, Australia Review updated:

I have contacted this company many times. I get no response from the many emails I send. The two times they did respond they asked for the same information, even though it is provided clearly in the email context of the previous replies. I have paid for their software for our business and have serious issues which need to be resolved, yet they do not reply to any of my emails requesting help. I have tried from different email addresses in case their system is marking the emails as spam. All I get is the same person reply back to me asking again for our details so they can validate our request for help - like it is the first time I have contacted them, when I do reply, I get no response from them after that point...

Not happy, as we now have no timing software for our computers, as our registered version appears to not be registered anymore. We don't have the money to splash out and buy another solution and no other solutions suits our current setup.

Suggest you DO NOT deal with Cafezee, they don't give a hoot about their customers, either that or they have stupid spam rules that won't allow emails through that are legitimate.

Ru

More Cafezee Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ru
      5th of Aug, 2009

This complaint is about Cafezee in India, www.cafezee.com

My business name is Cyber King. It was not clear on the complaints form that those fields were a continuation of the initial complaint, as there was a gap in the Field boxes and also asked for the company name twice, so assumed the lower section was in reference to my business details...

Cyber King Internet Lounge simply tries to oeprate their software, which is not working as it should. This has happened through no fault of ours, but Cafezee have cut all communication. Not responding to any of our emails.

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2009

The Cafezee server went down over 5 days ago,

Replies from cafezee:

AUG 10

This is Gopi from PRIMUS Global Solutions pvt. ltd. for Cafezee customer
    support.

As our hosting server is expired and has been renewed on Saturday, it take
    maximum of 15-20 hours to get the old files uploaded. Due to this problem,
    you may not be able to use your license correctly resulting into
    registration failed or limited to some clients.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

- Gopi
    (Cafezee Customer Service)

NOTE : Please include Cafezee Registration number, phone number, alternative
    email address and address
    in your reply

AUG 11

This is Gopi from PRIMUS Global Solutions pvt. ltd. for Cafezee customer
    support.

It will get updated within few hours.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

- Gopi
    (Cafezee Customer Service)

NOTE : Please include Cafezee Registration number, phone number, alternative
    email address and address
    in your reply

Still the server is down, DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE EVER, support is useless.

• Ca
      12th of Aug, 2009

Lodge complaint here with the parent company.

They don't repond either.

Cafezee servers are down and we are lossing money.

• Gr
      13th of Aug, 2009

14 aug
    My business name is Cyber valley Ludhiana, Cafezee servers are down and we are lossing money. i m going to change my cafe managment software if cafezee (Mr gopi) is not contacting with me whith in this week

• Ft
      17th of Aug, 2009

Harry's Cybercafe, Tauranga, New Zealand.
    We are experiencing the same problems with Cafezee 4.0, and the same response from Mr Gopi, - that is none - must be a good spam filter indeed! I agree, totally cheesed off with the lack of any form of support no-0ne answers the phone even! A few more days of this rubbish and we have to find an alternative software solution

• Np
      25th of Aug, 2009

Same here guys!!!

Today after 20 days to get someone to talk to, I was told to upgrade to version 4.0. This is insane!!! they just want the money only. For the past 20 days I have been calling and sending e-mails or almost hourly basis and spent a fortune on the dummy answering system and when I finally got in hold of this Gopi, He told me that I need an upgrade to version 4.0 which I don't want to do because I can't trust them any more...

I'm willing to buy a program fro USA or EUO because those are the people who grow their business on trust and they do it professionally.

Please convey messages about cafezee so others can't get ripped off like us.

• S3
      25th of Aug, 2009

Hi,
    I thought am only the one experiencing problem with cafezee..ihave been also emailing them for a month, lucky for you guys u got some noticed from them that their server is down...they suck!

• Th
      27th of Jun, 2012

PLEASE DON'T BUY THIS SOFTWARE, NO SUPPORT, NO UPDATES, AND THEY WONT PICK UP PHONE.

• Fr
      10th of Oct, 2012

Hi, Cafezee has been a simple and superb software i have been using it since 5 years it is easy to use and maintaince wise it is awesome.