Cafe Coffee Day / no cleanliness — live rats

India Review updated:

This store is in B block, next to Corus hotel, Connaught Place, New Delhi. I have complained to customer service about the live rats that are freely wandering all over the kitchen (I bet, you can see rats near the counter). The customer service said they can do nothing about it and rats are very common at this store...

I threw up after seeing those rodents. yuk, yuk... that was gross

Comments

• Ra
      27th of Feb, 2013

Sir,

I would like to bring to your notice the following few points for your kind consideration and favourable action.

1.I, Rakesh Chauhan visited Cafe Coffee Day outlet at Royal Ansal Plaza Mall, Jodhpur, Rajasthan on 27th Feb 2013.

2.I ordered for cold coffee (3-4) options but its not available, instead its mentioned on the menu card.

3.I immediately informed the attendant at the counter Mr Sajan who were of no help and a great attitude and miss behave with me, I asked Mr Sajan for the complaint book, but they refused to give. On confronting, he started arguing. When I asked for the outlet manager, he blindly stated that he is not available in the store and said do whatever I wish to do.

4.CCD has been ranked at the top for its customer satisfaction quotient but such instances wont help you much in retaining that position for very long I presume. Such misconduct and rubbish behaviour I have never come across in my whole life.

5.Hope you will take positive action against your erring staff and make them maintain the dignity of the customer as well as their own. I too am from the hospitality industry and work as a Senior Manager. So am well aware of the importance of Customer Service.

6.Waiting for your reply of due action being taken.

Thanking you.