Buyers Edge / Fraudulent Charges
This company charged me $99.00 on my credit card back in 2007. I didn't notice it until they again charged me this month on the same card for $149.99. I immediately called Discover and they put a 3 day hold on it until I could get ahold of Buyers Edge and straighten it out. I did get thru to Buyers Edge and they said the $149.00 charge would be taken off, but it's too late for the $99.00 one because it happened last year. I asked where they got my card number and he said I had ordered something thru Domestications and authorized these charges, which I did not. This company is a rip-off.
Buyers Edge is the parent company of Domestications. I will never ever buy from Domestications again!!!
More Buyers Edge Complaints & Reviews
- Buyers Edge - Scam
- Buyers Edge - Lied about 'in stock,' delivery times and so much more.
- Buyers Edge (aka Butterfly Photo) - damaged samsung dishwasher
- Buyers Edge - Stealing 
- Buyersedge.com - The product that arrived at my home is simply not as it was described on the website 
- Buyers Edge - Annual membership
- Buyers Edge - Still waiting for my replacement refrigerator - been 6 weeks
- Buyers Edge - Sells products they don't have
- Buyers Edge - Charges withdrawn from my checking account 
- Buyers Edge - Giftcard scam