Buxton Hayfield LLC / They subscribed me for the contract and I didn't give my permission

1 8345 NW 66th St #44, Miami, FL 33166United States Review updated:

I got the offer from Buxton Hayfield LLC to sign the contract with them for 90 days for “Option to Purchase Contract”. But I doubted that I needed to sign the contract like this one, so I said the rep that I wasn’t interested in it. Later I tried to list my property for a sale and another agent said that I couldn’t do it, because this property was tied to “Option to Purchase Contract”. I was shocked and because of these people I have wasted 90 days.

Re
Jan 10, 2016

More Buxton Hayfield LLC Complaints & Reviews

Comments

7th of Apr, 2016

I experienced a circumstance with Buxton Hayfield Properties as well. They contacted us regarding are property that was for sale as well. They offered full list price and said that it would close in days. Sent a contract for us to sign, which we did not, I sent the contract instead to our lawyer for review. Our lawyer advised us that the contract was very vague and shady, and that we needed proof of funds and a written formal offer, if we did not receive the information requested they are scammers. Well we never heard back from them, nor did they ever respond to an email or phone call.The address they provide is actually a post office box. So my advise to anyone if they contact you regarding a real estate transaction stay away. They are predators looking to scam innocent people. luckily we were one step ahead. Nothing but a bogus company trying to con and scam people, they should be prosecuted.