Burger King / tape in my food!

1 1201 Mt Hermon RdSalisbury, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: (410) 543-1074

On my 30 minute lunch break I went to Burger King and ordered whopper w/ cheese, fries and sprite combo meal. I returned back to enjoy my lunch and on my third bite into my Whopper I found a piece of tape about an inch long folded in half. I immediately went back to Burger King to show them what I found in my food. The manager Betty Joe Flemmings who also goes by BJ did not seem to be concerned. In fact, very nonchalant. I asked her "why would there be tape in food"? and her response was "I don't know". She never apologized or anything, she only returned my money. I was not satisfied with how she handled the situation so I explained to her I will call her back. When I called her back again she was not empathetic and again gave me a I don't care attitude. I explained to her that she seriously lacked Customer Service Skills and she became argumentative. I asked for her boss and she said she did not have one. She said she was the boss, and owns her workers. I found that very hard to believe especially on how ignorant she sounded while speaking to me. The fourth time I asked for her boss she finally gave me the name and said "fine the Owner's name is Frank Kilian" I have never been treated so rudely before. I could have swallowed the tape and who knows what type of bacteria is on that piece of tape. I also ended up being 10minutes late from my lunch break. I will not eat there again and believe me I am spreading the word in my office where there are 250 employees. This situation was UNBELIEVABLE!

Comments

• Sc
      4th of Mar, 2008

Charlene, have you tried to discuss the matter further with the owner or the Burger King corporate office?

Pablo