Burger King / assistant manager
I went into Burger King on 9/21/08 at 1128 am. The order was taken great except there was one to many Kids meals on my receipt. The cashier noticed it immediately after tshe charged my debit card for $41.58. She said she would get the manager then the asst. manager came out to recredit my $3.39 for the kids meal. She acted as if she had never credited a debit card in her whole life. She cancelled my whole order and said the cashier had to put my whole order in again. Now she debits my card for another $37.90. Why she couldn't have just did the $3.39 I don't know. Now my food is ready for 10 minutes and I still have not paid the manager throws my to go order on a tray spills all the fries and when I told her it was to go she just picked up the 6 boxes of fries and dumped the fries from the tray into the bag. I don't know if she is new or what but that is not how you treat a guest. I will not return to there again until she knows how to do her job and treat customers with respect. Also thanks to your cashier for understanding the situation.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee