Buffalo Wild Wings / employment
I, lawrence e. sneed is hereby filing this formal complaint.
1.) I have been an employee of buffalo wild wings since february 6th, 2009. wherefore, I am entitled to the same ideal haelth services benefits as the supervisors. such benefit and right is the right to be provided health insurance. when employees inquire about health insurance, we are ignored or our hours are shorten so therefore we cannot qualify for the insurance which is ignorant to the degree. (lawsuit warranted)
2.) slavary or ignorant! listen to this :the h. o. h (heart of the house) wage is $8 hr. the host and cashiers wage is $7.75. why do they have grown men slaving to make a living on $8 hr. loook, the principle is: "how can a cook, who is working more aggressive and under pressure get paid.25 less than a person who only stand to greet. now the fact, the cooks was hired at 10 to 13hr but the estabishment will only pay 8 because of a manager's mistake. (lawsuit warranted)
There is more to come stay tuned.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - 6 piece traditional wings 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad services 
- [Resolved] Buffalo Wild Wings - service
- Buffalo Wild Wings - management
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer services