Budget Savers Monthly / Scam

I was enrolled in Budget Savers Monthly after my husband told the people on the phone NO...we were not interested, did not want this, and DO NOT enroll us in anything.

Today I see they have taken money from my bank account. They took $1.00 in August, and took $29.95 in September for something they were told we did not want!

I called them today and was told they would cancel my membership and refund my money. I still haven't seen a credit for my money in my bank statements.

This company is scamming people out of money. When you tell someone NO...that means NO. That doesn't mean it's alright to steal money from their bank account!

Ph

More Budget Savers Monthly Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ko
      10th of Oct, 2010
    Budget Savers Monthly - Gettin Screwed
    Kansas

The S.O.Bs took out 74.85 out of my pay-Pal account.But i do know they had better put it back.I get even with people who screw with me.Im on Social Sercuity so one way or the other I WILL GET IT BACK!!!

• Ge
      27th of Dec, 2010

"they better put it back"? sounds like an empty threat to me. maybe you should just keep an eye on your bank account instead. how can you not notice being charged for three months in a row?

• Ds
      26th of Apr, 2011
    Budget Savers Monthly - Taking money from my account after canceling their service
    Budget Savers Monthly

Companies like this give valid people and businesses a bad name. Any thing for a buck!! I cancelled this service and they are still taking payment out of my account. Beware!!! If it quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck----IT IS A DUCK!!!