Buckmasters / Credit threats

P O Box 244022Montgomery, AL, United States Review updated:
2.15
Phone: 1-800-250-2825

I have been wrongfully accused of subscribing to buckmasters magizine over a year ago, and after trying on several occasions to inform buckmasters that I have NOT subscribed to there magizine, now I receive
a letter from Retrieval Masters reditors Bureau, INC.

I have contacted Buckmasters and they sent me an e-mail stating that this account is closed and I expect you to do the same. I have worked for over 30 years building my credit reputation and I have an very good credit rating and expect to keep it. I also expect you to remove any and all information regarding
this so called account [protected]. I expect you to show immediant attention to this matter, or I will be
forced to take this to the next level, and let the courts handle it.
Ma

Comments

Vi
  25th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Basically same thing happend to me this company is really full of low lifes.
Mi
  3rd of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
It's still happening. My husband entered a drawing on line and they called later asking him to sign up for their membership. He declined, but the next thing you know, we are getting bills for a 5 yr subscription at $130.90. They refuse to listen to reason. Has anyone ever gotten this problem resolved with them?
Br
  2nd of May, 2009

buckmasters magizine - Subsription
Buckmasters

I was contacted by Buckmasters for a donaiton. I donated a small sum, and the next week, I was contacted by Buckmasters again wanting more money. Since then, Buckmasters calls me two to three times a day wanting more money. Now they are saying I subsribed to Buckmasters and I must pay, or they will turn me over to a collection service. I signed no contract nor did we have a verbal agreement. Second if I subscribed to something, why have I not recieved anything in return. I talked one of the reps who claims to be a manager, he claims that I can not cancel a subcription, a subscription I did not subscribe to.
Bo
  20th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am currently fighting buckmasters for the exact same thing. I entered a drawing on their website and later recieved a phone call from them trying to sell me a 5 year package. They would not take no for an answer, so finally the guy said he would send me everything and I could review it and then make my decision. I clearly agreed to pay nothing, but a few weeks later I recieved a skinny magazine and a bill for $130.00 some dollars. I've been fighting since then but with no luck. I'm trying the attorney general now to see what happens.

A word of advice, if anyone calls you and says buckmasters just hang up the phone immediately.
Hu
  2nd of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am so angry!! I signed up for a free hunt online and they called a few weeks ago and they were hard to get off the phone. Today I get a bill for a 5 year membership for $130.00! We are low income and cant even pay our house payment so we would never sign up for this. I called them thinking that it was some kind of oversight but the man on the phone said basically that they spoke with us for 5 minutes and we came to a verbal agreement. I told them it never happened and that I wanted to hear the recording of that conversation and he said that was impossible. I told them of course it is because you are scamming people. He said "how is it a scam?' I proceeded to get very angry and told him that it isn't right to sign people up for a membership who never wanted one and that his employees are signing people up to make a sale so they can get more money. He said that he has worked there 5 yrs and they dont do business that way and I said that someone there sure does. We went on with him saying over and over "How can this be a scam?" He refused to take cancel the membership and I told him that I didn't want a darn thing from them. They obviously have shady business practices. They can tell you how long they spoke with someone at your house but they dont record it. They just call you and bill you anyway regardless of what you say to them. I watch Jackie Bushman every week and this has completely changed how I feel about them. The biggest mistake I ever made was signing up for their contest. I will never watch Jackie Bushman again. Like Bo Burgess said: If they call you just hang up and NEVER sign up for anything on their website. Let every hunter know about the activities at buckmasters. They screw people out of their hard earned money. He said that I have a membership and just don't want to pay for it. How dare they take advantage of people like that.
Ke
  29th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
These people are ### in my opinion. Please take action as I have. Take the time to report them, you'll feel better to make them jump through hoops ;)

If you are fed up with them, please report them to their local BBB ( http://centralalabama.bbb.org/ ) or to the do not call registry if you are so registered.
As well the federal trade commission may take an interest.

Lets not put up with this, they are the most relentless company I know that snubs their nose at these agencies.
Oh
  11th of Jan, 2010

buckmasters magizine - none agreed subscription
Buckmasters
Louisiana

In June 2009, Buckmasters Magizine called our house, spoke to my husband, tried to get him to subscribe, he declined. So then they tried a new tact of "how about we send you some information. Husband agreed to that. Since then, they have called almost every day and sending us bills claiming he subscribed to a 5 yr. subscription, and now turned us over to a collection agency. We told them to produce their "voice recording" evidence, but they dont want to comply. So now we are screwed on our scores. THANKS BUCKMASTER MAGIZINE !!!
Th
  14th of Mar, 2010
no names but bucmasters is full of lies stay far away from them do not answer the phone do nothing but deny do not pay they cannot force you i know because i use to work there for 2 years. there is no obiligation.
Tr
  11th of Mar, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am STUNNED!! This SAME THING happened to US! wow! I am a wife, of a retired husband, that LOVES hunting - We also have 11 year old triplets, and absolutely can NOT afford this type of FEE! Same thing as mentioned above, I signed up my husband, for a chance to "win" a FREE hunting trip~ NEVER did I agree to ANY purchase of a membership fee! When you have 11 year old triplets, and your husband is retired, and are NOT a high income status - The last thing I would EVER do is THAT! I signed up for a FREE chance to win - and now, we are getting slammed with constant billing for $130.90, and now threats of "future" collection efforts - My husband was VERY mad - and called them up - and the guy on the other end of the phone, was very smug - didn't even CARE how he felt - Out of curiousity, I did a search on this situation, and I find this information! What SCAMMERS they are!! I can't believe they actually are getting away with this, let alone, even have their show STILL on tv!! People need to know this about them - but HOW can we do it?
Very frusterated!