Brenda Fisher / Danny Fisher / pomeranian breeder from new orlean

1 New Orleans, LA, United States Review updated:

Brenda Fisher is a person of many names. Her another profile on FB is Danny Fisher. Her partner is Michael D Dodd. Michael D Dodd also appears under name Michael Justice. Both are liars and cyber bullies. They threaten people and spread not true stories about them. Recently Brenda started breeding Pomeranians. Her Pomeranians are purchased without permit for breeding. She uses also in her breeding program animals that she "saved" from shelters. Her animals are kept in cages and NEVER see daylight. This information is true as I saw her place myself. I am writing this under the fake name here as this person has threatened me to come to my house and hurt me if I tell people the truth or I report her. She threatened also few of other people. Please do not sell any animals to this person nor accept her friends request on Face Book or other public medias. She is mentally unstable and requires medical help.

• Updated by HelenArnolds, May 03, 2017

BTW ### WE SEE YOUR EVERY POST... All is screenshot and saved, try to figure out who is doing it... Should we give you a hint? Who turns his coat back and forth ...THINK, use you brain cells to figure that out...

He
Apr 22, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      2nd of May, 2017

I am so sorry Helen, I was a victim of internet bulling by those people as well. This woman is a psycho trying to ruin reputable breeders. She doesn't know me, she never met me, but she was accusing me of being a puppy mill. I have spent half of my life on creating my breeding program, and I am proud of it. This lady is dangerous, she should not be allowed to label people like this. We need to stop this somehow.
    I know she is starting a puppy mill herself and by bashing others she is hoping to draw possitive attention to herself and her sick dogs. I have a written document that I received from a breeder that Brenda bought her white stud named Buttons from, stating that he has only one testicle . One testicle is a hereditary condition and such dog should NEVER be bred to a female. Brenda hides the fact that her stud has such problem, and while people are focusing on this what she says about other breeders, she is producing puppies with a hereditary disorders.

19th of Jan, 2019

@KathyMaron Brenda Fisher, Art Smith or Beverly Murphy who ever your playing today to scam people Part 2
    Brenda Fisher, Art Smith or Beverly Murphy who ever your playing today to scam people, We know all about your multi accounts set ups to fraud others on Facebook, Beverly Murphy first came in the group pOmFaBuLouS and posted about her dog that died Sampson winning many hearts, Shortly after she created a Facebook call Art Smith and started to post fraudulent Go Fund Me's in groups.

She was banned for this in two of groups I know of, The Go Fund Me was not even dog related it was for a family in Australia claiming they just lost their Dad and needed the money, Art Smith, Beverly Murphy or Brenda Fisher was these three characters she played to pull off many fraudulent fund collections.

As Art Smith cries others have attacked her so called honest fraudulent charity, She herself has allowed attacks on the Mia Foundation with a posting from Brandy Ann Christian because the Mia Foundation kept her dog after she seek help, due to sever neglect and signs of abuse we interview the Mia Foundation owner to confirm this,

she is also aware of the Brandy Ann Christian posting in the Foxies Fund group Art Smith allowed, Art Smith and Randy Boles has also has attacked other good founded charities in the Foxies Fund Facebook group, No legitimate 501c3 would act in such behavior as this bunch, Like the Dom-a-thon scam Dominick Tambone never dance in a Tu-tu,

but Art Smith sure collected close to $3000 dollars on this scheme, These frauds go from one scam ideal to the other, just to sucker in go hearted people our of their money Brenda Fisher memes on her created art work to bash Dodd or his dogs and Beverly Murphy alais Art Smith is a match as well Beverly Murphy alais Art Smith loves painting Vampires and Brenda Fisher loves Charles Manson and studies Charles Manson,

This human is indeed a true EVIL NARACISSISTIC SOCIOPATHIC FRAUD AND SCAMMER, YES CLEVER BUT SHE IS BEING EXPOSED AND DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT, SHOW US YOUR DARK VAMPIRE PAINTING ART SMITH WE HAVE SCREEN SHOTS OFF YOU TUBE, YOU LOVE THE DEVIL AND MONEY

@KathyMaron Brenda Fisher part of the Foxies Fund Scam Team PART#1
    Brenda Fisher, Art Smith just one off her 400 fake accounts and Randy Boles has attacked Michael Dale Dodd for almost 4 years now, So what Mr. Dodd hunts deer, Dogs eat meat, so does the poor people he provides some of his harvest to, So he believes in strait pride, fact is he believes in all prides, Stop waving your Rainbow flag like it is the only flag to stand up for, This childish insult toward Mr, Dodd just shows how Brenda Fisher and this bunch really are, She is a scammer and no doubt a serial killer lover of Charles Manson, She ask for funding for her dog Buttons while she sedated him to death, At the same time asking for funds for Buttons she was buying new houses asking money for a Tabitha Corken in a Facebook as well she now is banned from for being a scammer and her many attacks on good breeders that was members, disable people with emotional support dogs that are disable, Racist toward child of mix orientation and Chihuahuas, She has posted about beating Chihuahuas over the head with a crow bar, drowning dogs, burying them alive and has been responsible for many personal message death threats on her other with fake named face book she creates, All this sick Charles Manson serial killing lover cares about is collecting money and twisting this Foxies Fund story around to benefit these internet frauds, We have a ton of evidence against this pack of collection frauds, Brenda Fisher, Dominick Tambone, Art Smith, Randy Boles, Liz Harrison. Casey Holt, Steve Ereth and 60 to 80 others involved in schemes to collect funds on aging or suffering animals while they pocket these funds, Just like Dodd's daughter, why even inject this poor women into this matter, She made some mistakes when she was younger and has 4 children that are of mix backgrounds, THIS BRENDA FISHER IS ONE SICK NARCISSISTIC SOCIOPATH

3rd of May, 2017

I have nothing to do in this war between Ania Schelde & Brenda Fisher these two ladies can fight all day long both have personally bullied myself, my groups & members as well. People keep putting me in the middle of these fights between people sorry not involved here, One seems to be running a puppy mill with scam reports files on her & the other I know personally myself we had a one year all out war . this link is bogus and not true adding my name. I'm not a breeder, never will be a breeder, We rescue dogs & I teach natural dog health . Yes finally Brenda & I resolved our problems but really not involved in a breeder she said, she said was for both these ladies I think they need to learn respect for others & love for animal beside theirs & both these ladies supported the web site I posted pictures the of the Guru web site, this is really pathetic to even be posted & you folks want to learn the truth . I will post the damn truth

5th of Nov, 2017

@Fraudulent 501c3 Investigations Team Whereever there is a war - your are ALWAYS in the middle of it. You, your family and any other the thousands of fake profiles you and your family make up. Sick pervert. Go get another prostitute and leave the internet alone.

• Hi
      3rd of May, 2017

I find this quite interesting since I know both Brenda and Danny and if anyone knew either of them, or had been to their house, you would know they do not live in New Orleans. So I find this intriguing that you went to a house and saw their place, but have no idea where they live.
    I find this interesting in the fact that Buttons, the dog that everyone is claiming to be bred, is neutered. Buttons stayed at my home when recovering from his neuter which was about 8 months ago.
    I find this interesting that they can possibly be running a puppy mill when they have no dogs to breed. The girls are spayed and the other girl is only 15 weeks old.
    Perhaps people should do their homework before coming to conclusions and lying about things they have never seen or witnessed.
    This person is so fake it screams FAKE. There is no such thing as a Breeding permit, nor has anyone ever been able to take a dog out of rescue that is not spayed or neutered. What a flake.
    I will pass this onto Brenda.

• Li
      3rd of May, 2017

Wow! Someone has one hell of a complex. You sight thinks like being a bully, needing mental health help, and yet your the unstable one. Who fights an issue with someone by doing exactly what they claim the complaint is about? Doesn't make much sense does it. You run your mouth because your all butt hurt over being called out. Skewing facts with your own twist is no better then the keyboard bully you claim Brenda is. Your a piece of work, just not a piece anyone wants to look at or know. Before you run your mouth and hide behind fake names, fake accounts, and probably fake breasts and brain cells you should do your research.

• De
      3rd of May, 2017

I was forwarded this link and had to get a laugh out of it.
    Lets go over the entire post.
    This person claims to have come to my home and list me as living in New Orlean, with no S at the end.
    I do not live in New Orleans. So not sure where she went but it was not to my home
    Next, she came to my house and saw my dogs in cages and never seeing the light of day. Now really? Come on. If I was going to do that, I would hide what I was doing and not let anyone see my dogs in cages and never seeing the light of day.
    Next, I threatened her if she said anything to harm her. Why would she not go to the police with these threats?
    Next, if my dogs never see the light of day, then where are all the photos that are posted on my page coming from?
    Next, NO ONE comes to my home that I do not know and for sure NO ONE I meet on FB is going to be allowed to my home unless I really know them.
    Next. Under many names? Brenda and Danny is all you got? I am real as is Danny and we both proved that to FB when someone sent in our profiles as fake and we had to send our driver's license to FB to show we were real people. Case closed, FB opened our pages back up.
    Next. What the hell is a "permit to breed"? Never heard of that before
    Next. Shelter pets are never released intact, they are always fixed before adopting out. Get your facts straight
    Next. Learn to spell and speak correct English and how to use correct grammar.
    Next. Breeding Pomeranians. That is quite a hard thing to do when your females are spayed and the only one you have is 15 weeks old.
    Now. Lets address this Kathy person
    Kathy goes under two other names. Kathy is a puppy mill herself and is a scammer who stole money from me.
    Kathy has no clue about Buttons since Buttons was neutered 9 months ago.
    Kathy harps about having a document, but this so called document has NEVER surfaced.
    Kathy claims that Buttons breeder sold him ONLY under the terms that he not be bred because he had a heredity issue, but funny that Buttons breeder was asking me to breed him and wanted a puppy back from him.
    How can that be? if she wants me to neuter him and is hell bent on my neutering him, why is she asking for a puppy back?
    Kathy says I am producing dogs with heredity conditions. Funny as I have not bred any poms
    Now lets show the post where this person who supposedly sold Buttons on a NEUTER agreement is wanting a puppy back from him. Bragging on Buttons and using his images to sell her dogs...hmmmmm
    You just made yourselves look like a bunch of ranting idiots.

• He
      3rd of May, 2017

@Dealingwithidiots Every ### like you will try to protect themselves and try to ask all their buddies to write something positive . Those people above are all your FB friends who you feed lies on daily basis. You are an evil person. You bully and slander good people. You will pay the price for this one day. We don't expect you to change, because ### hardly ever change. You be careful as you don't know who are your real friends and who are your enemies who look like your friends... sleep good you damn ###.

• Li
      4th of May, 2017

@HelenArnolds It must be so exhausting living in your head with all the multiple personalities and what not. I mean your fantasy world you've built up far surpasses anything anyone has created in a long time. Kudos for being not only your villages jester but also it village idiot

• Da
      3rd of May, 2017

Btw # we see your every post... all is screenshot and saved, try to figure out who is doing it... should we give you a hint? who turns his coat back and forth... think, use you brain cells to figure that out...

• Mi

check

8th of May, 2017

Man you idiots need to get a life...going in 3 weeks and you are still, carrying On.
    And I KNOW you are reading my post..why do you think I post hat I do...it rattles your cage..or should I say your mill cages...lol

I know your name change...I know your group...I know it all.just like people report to you...they report to me.
    Idiots

• Qu
      9th of May, 2017

To tell it like it is, I would never buy a dog from none of you hoes, ania schelde alias anna dominika schelde under her new face book hiding, sells crippled animals, mrs fisher is no angel, mrs drama herself, and this sheila santos is a fat puppy mill pig owner selling dogs with inherited skin problems go eat a donut slob, all you # need told, you make bad waves in dog groups on face book, for the hooker that created this web site, her facts are not even correct to begin with, we are wonder if your running a group, puppy mill & # house with schelde, it looks this way. you drama hoes need to give it a rest, close your legs because the whole dog sells business stinks and sure does not look profession, the only thing looking profession is you all spreading your legs to trash each other

• Br
      16th of Oct, 2017

Michael Dodd, Michael D. Dodd, Michael Dale Dodd, Michael Love, Michael Justice,
    Cody Mason Poissant-Hassell Alania Lynn Hassells son
    Arrested - 2/20/2013
    Convicted - Sex with a minor - child molestation

Daughter BritBrit, Michael Dale Dodds charming daughter
    Among the felons was Brittany Michelle Dodd, of Lakeland, who was charged with child neglect. Judd said during the investigation deputies discovered her three children were left in the care of men "they likely didn’t know" while their mother traveled to an undercover location to "derive proceeds from prostitution." Subsequently, the children were "dropped off" with a neighbor, and their mother had no idea where they were when we found them, the sheriff’s said. http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/-arrested-in-polk-sting-targeting-online-prostitution-ads-606292

Prostitution felony suspects arrested after posting photos on Facebook with high powered automatic weapons http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/keyword/prostitution-sting

By Jerriann Sullivan, Orlando Sentinel, May 15, 2013
    Two Central Florida women who were snared in a January prostitution sting were arrested Monday after bragging about guns on their social-media accounts, according to the Polk County Sheriff's Office. Felons Brittany Dodd, 25, of Lakeland and Maylee Rossi, 27, of Davenport posted photos of themselves on Facebook holding what appear to be semi-automatic rifles. They are prohibited from possessing firearms because they are convicted felons. Dodd was convicted in 2007 of felony charges of trafficking in stolen property and giving false information to a pawnbroker.

Coming soon! Alania Stevens Hassell, Alania Lynn Stevens, Alania L. Poissant, Alania Hassell Poissant, reported for disability, income and Welfare Fraud

ARRESTED - 5/31/2001 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    CONVICTED: SOLICITATION TO COMMIT A LEWD ACT – PROCURE FOR PROSTITUTE
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/PublicSearch/Details/CM-367425

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 7/13/1998
    DMGS – DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
    LAKELAND LEDGER PUBLISH CORP vs. DODD, MICHAEL D.
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/PublicSearch/Details/CO-146666

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 4/7/2011 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    DOMESTIC VIOLENCE/BATTERY
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PROP/PublicSearch/Details/CM-1036112

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 8/31/1991 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    BATTERY – 2 COUNTS
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/PublicSearch/Details/CM-211273

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 8/31/1991 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    BREACH OF PEACE / DISORDERLY CONDUCT
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PROP/PublicSearch/Details/CM-211272

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 2/12/2016 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    ASSAULT AND BATTERY – TWO COUNTS
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PROP/PublicSearch/Details/CM-214392

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 5/24/2015
    ASSAULT AND BATTERY
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PROP/PublicSearch/Details/CM-283320

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 6/2/2017 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    CHILD ABUSE – CHILD NEGLECT – 3 COUNTS
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PROP/PublicSearch/Details/CM-239921

ARRESTED AND CONVICTED – 9/25/2013 DODD, MICHAEL D.
    POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO SELL – SCHEDULE 2 DRUG
    HTTP://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO/PublicSearch/Details/CM-28898

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-orlando-prostitution-arrests-pictures-photogallery.html
    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-05-15/news/os-prostitution-sting-january-20130515 1 social-media-prostitution-stings-guns

12th of Nov, 2017

@Brian McDonald, Esq If this Brian McDonald, Esq. is supposed to be an attorney he certainly doesn't know how to read public records as he is stating that the above charges are convictions when in fact they are not. I have looked the website up and read this record. There were no drug charges, no child abuse charges no convictions on battery charges so I would like to know where he is getting his information. Also, it is my understanding that an attorney would know that altering records is a felony.

19th of Jan, 2019

@Brian McDonald, Esq Convicted Felon Randy Neumann Boles post false State of Florida Arrest Records Part 2
    Part 2 Convicted Felon Randy Neumann Boles has posted false misleading arrest records of Michael Dale Dodd on this report . Michael Dale Dodd has had three without a license in hand, all these cases was toss from the court system upon showing proof he had a valid driver license, although in 1980 at the age of 19 he had three speeding tickets the cost him his driver license for three months in 1980, amazing all three tickets was in the same day, 4 point tickets each excessive speeding. 12 points total, in 1980 this was a suspension of driver license in Florida for three months, All tickets was the same day 85mhp in a 55mhp speed limit. 87 in a 55mhp speed limit and 90mhp in a 55mhp speed limit on Interstate I-4 which now is 70mhp speed limit, The car was a 1980 Turbo -Charge Official Pace car Trans -Am headed west bound away from Daytona, The arrest and conviction Randy Neumann Boles posted for damage to the Ledger was a civil dispute case, settled out of court, affidavits state that Michael Dale Dodd was being charge for advertisement he did not order or even sign for from this published advertising company case was dismissed, The breech of peace arrest was also no billed and dropped along with a same day simple battery charge and both cases dropped due to self defense, Michael Dale Dodd has 6 simple lifetime battery charge arrest all dropped by the State of Florida reason of self defense, Maybe Michael Dale Dodd has a heavy foot on the gas pedal from his teenage days and heavy hands and feet to defend himself, as officer affidavits sworn state bones was broken arrest made on both sides of these fights exception one, although in our investigation of reports file all these cases was dropped. Convicted Dangerous Felon Randy Neumann Boles has posted false misleading arrest records, altering State of Florida records to be use as wrongful defamation of character of Michael Dale Dodd here on scam report 1392126, This is typical behavior from a narcissistic sociopath master manipulator like Randy Neumann Boles a Convicted Felon Inmate Number W077414 released Ohio Northeast Pre- Release Center 11/02/2014 Incarcerated State Prison Term 5 years, Monitor for future crimes. We also match this false arrest posting, with a Randy Neumann Boles on accounts from Twitter, Google, You-Tube, Linkedln and her personal Pinterest

24th of Jan, 2019

AUTHOR: Investigation Team - (United States) SUBMITTED: Thursday, January 24, 2019
    Convicted Felon Randy Neumann Boles has posted false misleading arrest records of Michael Dale Dodd on this report, She has altered State of Florida records, Michael Dale Dodd does not have any felon arrest ever in his life of evening being arrested, We researched Michael Dale Dodd so called criminal history and found he has never had any felon arrest period as this report falsely has posted, Domestic Battery charges was all dropped by the State of Florida because self defense as we read arrest record affidavits where he fought his Grandchildren fathers which are drug dealer street thugs, protecting these children . Michael Dale Dodd has never been arrested for three counts of child neglect, although we found his daughter Brittany Dodd was charge for this in a convicted felon case having a firearm case and those child neglect charges was unfounded and dropped on her, Polk County Sheriff Dept, when arrest are made they also add charges of such, these child neglect charges on Brittany Dodd was dropped, The convicted felon with a firearm was not dropped and guilt was admitted in court, Michael Dale Dodd possession with intent to sell - schedule 2 drug is also other bogus computer created charge, The Cody Mason Poissant- Hassell seems to be correct for these charges and found guilty, The allegations of Alania Stevens Hassell welfare fraud is also a bogus created posting, most likely Convicted Felon Randy Neumann Boles made this false report on these individuals Michael Dale Dodd and Alania Stevens Hassell using other family members that indeed do have felon lifetime arrest records, Michael Dale Dodd and Alania Stevens Hassell had never had felon arrest, This is typical behavior from a narcissistic sociopath master manipulator Convicted Felon such Randy Neumann Boles from Sullivan, Ohio, Screen Shots show the real arrest of Michael Dale Dodd and these battery cases dropped by the State of Florida, Showing this Con Woman is a liar committing a felon posting altered State of Florida records

5th of Nov, 2017

He's all over the place slandering rescues and charities. Why doesn't someone stop him.

• Pu
      10th of Nov, 2017

@user1754597 I think people are afraid to. If every one comes together as one, it can occur. Stop the childish behaviour, why post back any comment on social media when we all know he wil post a lie. Even facebook suggests to block messeges or the person completely. Or just ignore. Just read their suggestions.

12th of Nov, 2017

Randy Boles, Randi Boles, Gillian Algoode this excon goes by many names her real name is Randy Newmann Boles she spent 4 years in a Ohio woman prison, check her records http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Ohio/Medina-County-OH/Randy-A-Neumannboles.57360002.html mugshot shot is 100% proof she likes lying and fabricating others arrest records which is a felon charge to do the, Not long ago face book took her fake Gillian Algoode account for posting a video of filming her dog rocky and sticking her finger up his hind end, this women is sick, she is also a fraud and scammer for the face book group Foxies Fund which are frauds Dominick Tambone & Art Smith has Randy Boles do all the dirty work in attacking others also helping in these attacks are Kelley Scott Sandusky and animal abuser Wise Karin which drugs dogs to death, Randy thought her video was funny her dog humping a toy while she stuck her fingers in the dogs private area, This narcissist sick person Randy Boles now goes by the name Randi Boles performs beastiality on her pets need to be locked back up in prison period, she makes false comments on other to cover up her crimes and fraud she is involved in helping pull off scams with Foxies Fund face book group, beware this woman will steal your dogs photo's just to get off on she is a very dangerous narcissist keep all animals and small children away from sick person Randy Boles, Screen Shots prove be on a doubt she is very sick, Kelley Scott Sandusky allow this dog sex act in the group Pommie Addicts you can see in this secret group other sick people like the post, also provided is Randy prison mug shot BEWARE OF RANDY BOLES OR RANDI BOLES

12th of Nov, 2017

When people are scamming or wrongfully breeding sick animals they go to all extents to make the victim look bad as Randy Boles alais Randi Boles, Ania Schelde alias Anna Dominika Schelde & pig breeder Sheila Santos the breeder that sold Brenda Fisher Buttons which now is very sick, These people care less about animals wefare they use animals to be profiteers, Just as Foxies Fund pretends to be this great charity group, Our advise is not to buy animals from these puppy mills or donate to that charity Foxies Fund, This complete report is a lie and I will show facts on this report that this people lie because it's all about profit in their greedy pockets, They care less about the dog, the sell them that's a red flag, they use them collection scams, you name it when the old mighty dollar is involved the worst of the worst come out, Brenda Fisher we don't agree on everything you say and have done and have witness your wrongful attacks and lies on others & attacking pets as well, But we do feel for you Brenda Fisher with Buttons and what you going thru, shame on Sheila Santos, We pray that Buttons gets better and hope Brenda Fisher your a much better person than two years ago, Randy Boles your a low life trouble making excon and you will always be that, Your own twin sister the famous artist Robin Raab fears for her safety from you and hates you as once again Randy screen shots prove this you was never in the Navy, you never had children, you was a street prostitute on drugs and drinking and you still are all screenshots prove that be on a doubt, People die on highway from people like you Randy Boles you care less and you care about is being high and drunk, For you puppy mill ladies I suggest you get the blood line right and healthy on your bad breeding practice and start caring about animals instead of profits

11th of Apr, 2018

As I've said before, and I'll say again, Michael Dale Dodd is a diagnosed narcissists sociopath. And, from the sounds of it, you've got some serious and major issues as well. First off - FOXIES FUND IS THE BEST DAMN FUND RAISER AROUND. You were all caught stealing funds you raised to pay vet bills for your members. Instead, you pocketed the money and got called out. You shut down the page and scurried around hiding on facebook with fake names and little buddies you like to run to when your in trouble, and have been attacking fundraisers and rescues ever since. Now your running around the internet trying to hide your real reputations with fake names and locations. To late. We've known who you are and what you are for many years. For almost two years we sat back and said nothing while you continued to insult, lie, slander, stalk and do anything you could to shut down several rescues and charities. You PM'd people with this crap, who in turn, forwarded your lies to us. After we had enough to prosecute, we did. We've got all your IP addresses you tried to hide behind, since several of us do or have worked in the telecommunications industry. We have you tracked to the very pc you use to pull all this crap. MD has been attacking real people for years. Good people. He's threatened to kidnap babies, kill people, has posted our homes on his Facebook page with our addresses, names and phone numbers, encouraging his "trolls buddies" to call 24/7 to harrass us. He's called our work places claiming to work for he FBI, CIA or IRS and that they are employing a criminal - all in an attempt to have people loose their jobs. We've got hours of his phone calls recorded where he makes no sense, and is obviously on drugs. Even our Attorney thinks he needs to be locked up after his call to her office a month back. He's claimed to be the president of one of the Big Three accounting firms (until the real President found out), hes even on the internet now claiming to work for 26 years as the owner of a multinational conglomerate. He's taken the names of our admins, found people with the same name on the internet, and attached any negative info he can find and attach it to them. One admin he even claimed was arrested for prostitution in NY. He PMd this to a ton of people, along with a photoshopped picture "as proof". Funny thing is, the woman in NY was 25 years older and black. And that brings up another point. Dodd wants to find the very worst in people and smear their reputations. Its done via private message, but yes, he lies, stalks and hates, and all that info gets saved. But no one is allowed to disagree, or to speak their minds or tell the truth. So - its WE that have proof. Dodd has ignored a Cease and Desist and police directives to halt this activity. He continues today to attack people who have done NOTHING to Dodd. NOTHING. He will go as far as claiming "his car cost $30, 000" or "she's living high on the hog", like he knows something about the people he hates. He has no idea what a fool he is and how little he knows. If he stopped attacking people and started working at that rug cleaning business he does (or doesn't) own, maybe he'd have enough money to buy a decent car or take a vacation like the rest of us do. Like I've said before. If you want to try and destroy people with lies Dodd, make sure you wont be destroyed by the truth. You want the truth! You got it! By the way, the next time you try and accuse someone of being arrested for prostitution, make sure you and your own family haven't been. Before you go and accuse someone of being a felon, be sure you and your family aren't felons, on probation or in prison. A DUI is not an intentional act. Assault and Battery, Domestic Violence, Lewd Behavior, Grand Larceny, Burglary, drug possession is. And one more thing. Stop trying to blame Brenda Fishers memes on me. We now own two black chihuahuas and their spoiled rotten. If Brenda doesn't like them, or more importantly - hates you, thats between you two. But those memes were created by Brenda and you. Not by me. Get help Dodd family. Sounds like you all could use it.

19th of Jan, 2019

@user1754597 Liz Harrison, Randy Boles, Brenda Fisher, Art Smith & Dominick Tambone attacked a man wrongfully blaming him on reporting a fraudulent Go Fund Me
    Liz Harrison, Randy Boles, Brenda Fisher, Art Smith & Dominick Tambone attacked a man wrongfully blaming him on reporting a fraudulent Go Fund Me of Dominick Tambone's, Brenda Fisher created a blog called maddoggurudodo.weebly.com, Liz Harrison and Randy Boles Foxie Fund group Admins and Admins for pOmFaBuLouS that promoted Foxies Fund at that time that helped hand this terrible blog out in their group pOmFaBuLouS that suggested beating a Chihuahua over the head with a crow bar,

drowning & burying dogs also using other people Dogs from this man's group to slander and project harm upon animals, These followers of Brenda Fisher are also physco narcissist sociopaths for following this bunch of crooks, These screen shots show be on a reason of doubt of how they attacked this person Michael Dale Dodd.

Liz Harrison even went to the extreme of calling this man over the phone threatening she would harm his Grand Children if a post was not taken down on his wall, The wall the post was was not on Mr. Dodd's personal face book wall and Mr. Dodd was not Mrs. Cole a former admin of Liz Harrison's which did post Liz Harrison's house, A fight went on between these two women and Brenda Fisher was telling others Mr. Dodd and Mrs. Cole was the same person which they are not .

Mr. Dodd handed the phone to his neighbor which is a investigator with the PCSD in Polk County Florida, after Liz Harrison questioned him, he gave his badge number out and informed Liz Harrison not to call Mr. Dodd with these type threats again this would be felon harassment, Mrs Cole was a donator of Foxies Fund also a former admin of Liz Harrison's group pOmFaBuLouS and Art Smith scammed her debit care of 250.00 on a Paisy calendar which was Admin Charla Lowry Dog Mrs. Cole donated 50 dollar and 250 more was deducted from her debit card without her consent.

Liz Harrison also orchestrated attacks on Michael Dale Dodd and his Facebook groups screen shots from a pOmFaBuLouS admin chat prove this be on a doubt, We have never witness any legitimate 501c3 act in such manner as these bunch of frauds and scammers that attack others, Our suggestion is not to donate to the Foxies Fund Inc or Foxies Fund Face Book group from Norcross Georgia, Dominick Tambone and Art Smith along with other are scammers and have been known to attack people,

When Dominick Tambone's Go Fund Me account was frozen for fraud Liz Harrison opened a Go Fund Me account under her name .This is organized crime, Our investigation team has a witness list and anyone wanting to challenge our proof of misconduct by a charity organization is welcome our attorney's are in place waiting, We do not have to bow down to any Cease and Desist order from any Foxies Fund attorney fact is a counter suit and criminal charges could be filed for conspiracy to commit fraud along with changing or altering Florida court document arrest records which is also a felon,

The Viewer can see the screen shots show clear evidence Liz Harrison ordered her Admins to attack Michael Dale Dodd also she allowed the posting in her group pOmFaBuLouS of the maddoggurododo.weebly page suggesting abusing dogs https://www.facebook.com/lizzie1151 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008355577825 https://www.facebook.com/angelpuppies https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008989547321
    https:///link removed/

• Th
      11th of Apr, 2018

Much more to follow:

8th of Nov, 2018
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

@The minon Randy Boles you know you pasted out the web page Brenda Fisher created maddoggurudodo on weebly thinking bashing dogs was funny, just like when you preform a sex act on Rocky your dog with a alias face book Gillian Algoode in the group Pommie Addicts we will show this also showing that your nothing but a narcissistic sociopath liar that molest animals and frauds other thru Foxies Fund, Every time you post on this page you just dig yourself a deeper hole for us to expose the real you a drunken crack smoking old wash up ho ho that spent time in the Ohio pen ( Prison), not even your real twin sister the famous artist Robin Raab loves you she hates your guts and fears for her safety from you as she said your whole life has been bent on falsely trying to destroy others and we are going to prove this you old ho ho your no better than Brenda Fisher or your child molesting husband Roger Boles

• Do
      19th of Dec, 2018

@Fraud Investgation Team https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOnyM6Pbx_wg2m26O9J33nxYdk4urNTFnaBKg0tAFR3LX_awajOGrKADJTbCMC5Ow?key=SlpnS3hZdHd5Y254TUFkREdaYnl5NVFYU2J3SGN3

Do you ever do anything original? All you do is copy everything people have said about you, and then think your doing something clever.

• In
      19th of Apr, 2018

Randy Boles, Brandy Boles or Randi Mee which ever you, I have personally known this family for many years and sat back and watched all the underhanded crap you have done to them. You have forged public records which is a crime in itself, claiming that Michael Dodd is a convicted felon when in fact is not but you are. The public records state that any charges on him are all misdemeanor and most were even dropped and never prosecuted. Needless to say he has never spent a day in prison again, unlike you.

No other family member of this family has attacked, posted or said anything to or about you. So what do their lives have to do with your fraudulent activity in the funding group. It speaks volume about your character and morals when you bring innocent children and animals into your dispute. As for all the attacks you say you, your family and neighbors have received, I would be curious to see the IP addresses in which they came from knowing that they did not come from The Dodd's IP address.

However, having friends in law enforcement and in the judicial system that have in fact seen the attacks on this family and all of your nasty post and screenshots. It's pretty sad when the State Attorney shuts you down and then you have to resort to wellness checks on their grandchildren which do not live with them and you were shut down on that as well with a fake name of Brandy Boles. Yes I know who called. That is the perks of friends in law enforcement. Does it ever get tiresome knowing you actually believe all your lies and try so hard to convince others to as well? Anyone with a brain and any common sense that can read knows the lies that you have told and spread around. All that Michael Dodd has posted has been the truth and your nasty screenshots.

The funding group that you are involved with was shut down for fraudulent activity by the funding companies themselves. Those companies don't just shut them down from hearsay as they are there to make money from them so in order for them to close them they did their investigation again, which had nothing to do with Michael Dodd or his family. I have researched this family and they has never been any funding for or from them and never one post asking for any monies and even now Michael has nothing to do with funding it is all direct to the vet or someone's personal go fund me for their animal. Michael tries to help the animals not pad his pocket with money as the other funding group does.

One day you will have to answer for all you dirty underhanded deeds and I pray that your punishment is great and you get your just rewards for it. Reap what you sow. Remember that.

4th of Jun, 2018

@Investigating Boles We're excited to announce that YouCaring is now part of GoFundMe, the largest and most trusted free fundraising platform! Learn more here.

Contact Us
    Which best describes you?
    I have a question about Fraud, Trust, and Safety.

Please select the item you need help with...
    Will I be updated on the results of any investigations YouCaring or GoFundMe conduct?

Unfortunately, no. GoFundMe and Youcaring will never share any information about its account-holders or accounts.
    For more information, please visit: http://www.gofundme.com/safety

So claiming that both these Foxies Fund raising pages were shut down due to fraud is just another delusional lie. Even if it were true, Dodd certainly wouldn’t know about it. But he does! Why??? Because he wrote so many hateful things on these fund raising pages, Foxies Fund was FORCED to take them down – BECAUSE OF DODD! Michael Justice, Michael D. Dodd of Winter Haven Florida is responsible for hundreds of canines being put down because Foxies Fund was unable to raise the funds needed to save them. Two of their members have even attempted suicide. He not only abuses people, he abuses animals. You must think everyone is just to stupid to read, or check up on what he says and does. And he uses this as his reason to lie, stalk, slander and hate thousands of friends, neighbors, family and total strangers, all because of another lie that he’s convinced himself is true. And now he has an enabler. How sweet. I’ll bet your so proud! But you have your own story, and IP address.

And Paypal has something to say to! Dodd / Justice claims Foxies Fund stole funds using Paypal? Paypal legal is not happy at this point and their response will be handed to Michael Dale Dodd by them. YOU CANNOT STEAL FUNDS FROM A DONOR USING PAYPAL. The person or persons set to receive those funds will NEVER have access to the donors personal acct. info. Not even a name if the donor chooses not to share it. If a person was billed more than once for a donation – then they themselves made a mistake when filling out the original donation form and probably clicked on “re-occuring” donation. Paypal has stated this repeatedly, and this has been shared with Dodd personally, that if a mistake has been made, all you need to do is contact them. Its that simple. But again, in the Michael Justice, Michael Dodd twisted head, Foxies Fund MUST be doing something illegal. Pathetic. None of the people he has spent three years hating has done ANYTHING illegal. NOTHING. The crimes are being committed by Michael D. Dodd, Michael Justice alone. Please see the Cease and Desist order, then climb back under your rock.

PayPal Credit's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number

3rd of Jun, 2018

Michael D Dodd has mental issues and has a jail record, just do a search on him under Michael Dale Dodd, or Michael D Dodd

• Cr
      4th of Jun, 2018

Great. An enabler. Tell you what. Anything - and I mean EVERYTHING that Dodds ever posted, and I've commented on? Do your homework. Do a forensic study. Track his IP address to ALL the BS he's done. Just like we have. Yes, he's posted death threats, threatened to kidnap a baby, lied, slandered, harassed and stalked family, friends and neighbors. All from the comfort of his home address in Winter Haven Florida. We have copies of everything he's done for over 3 years. Just like FB, just like YouTube, just like Google and Yahoo. A Cease and Desist order hasn't done anything to stop this crap, if anything, he's more sick and depraved than ever before. You want to hurt me for what he's done, thats on you. Give it your best shot. Im old, Im retired, and Im going to donate to the best charity on the planet. Nothing you, Michael D. Dodd or any of his criminal gang/enterprise can do will stop me. Ever. And that goes for the thousands of others he continues to stalk and attack. So enable away. It simply doesn't matter to the majority anymore. What he's doing is extremely well known, sick, pathetic, delusional, depraved and sad. And by the way Dodd - I have NOTHING to do with Brenda Fisher. Never will. I dont trust her anymore than I trust you. I see now on the scam report you made on her, that your finally admitting it was her that wants to his a dog with a crowbar. So how about doing the right thing, and remove your posts accusing me of creating that horrible meme. I've never abused an animal in my life. Neither have the others that you accuse of this type of crime. We rescue, we dont hurt.

Contact Us

Which best describes you?
    I have a question about Fraud, Trust, and Safety.

Please select the item you need help with...

For more information, please visit: http://www.gofundme.com/safety

So claiming that both these Foxies Fund raising pages were shut down due to fraud is just another delusional lie. Even if it were true, Dodd certainly wouldn’t know about it – (see their policy statement above, or contact them yourselves). But he clearly states he does! Why??? Because he wrote so many hateful things on these fund raising pages, Foxies Fund was FORCED to take them down – BECAUSE OF DODD! Not because of any reason Dodd invented!! Michael Justice, Michael D. Dodd of Winter Haven Florida is responsible for hundreds of canines being put down because Foxies Fund was unable to raise the funds needed to save them. Two of their members even attempted suicide when faced with that as their only option. He not only abuses people, he abuses animals. You must think everyone is just to stupid to read, or check up on what he says and does. And he uses this as his reason to lie, stalk, slander and hate thousands of friends, neighbors, family and total strangers, all because of another lie that he’s convinced himself is true. And now he has an enabler. How sweet. You must feel very special indeed.

And Paypal has something to say to! Michael D. Dodd, aka Michael Justice claims Foxies Fund stole funds using Paypal? Paypal legal is not happy at this point and their response will be handed to Michael Dale Dodd by them. YOU CANNOT STEAL FUNDS FROM A DONOR USING PAYPAL. The person or persons set to receive those funds will NEVER have access to the donors personal acct. info. Not even a name if the donor chooses not to share it. If a person was billed more than once for a donation – then they themselves made a mistake when filling out the original donation form and probably clicked on “re-occurring” donation. Paypal has stated this fact repeatedly, and this has been shared with Dodd/Justice on several occasions, that if a mistake has been made, all you need to do is contact them. Its that simple. But again, in the Michael Justice, Michael Dodd twisted head world, Foxies Fund MUST be doing something illegal. Pathetic. None of the people he has spent three years hating, slandering, stalking and harassing has done ANYTHING illegal. NOTHING. Not one damn thing. If they had, they'd all be in prison and Foxies Fund would no longer exist. The crimes are being committed by Michael D. Dodd, Michael Justice alone. Please see the Cease and Desist order. When you donate your time and money to help those in need – its called “giving back”, not FRAUD!!

PayPal Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number

8th of Nov, 2018

@sosimpleacavemancandoit Randy Boles we will be showing how Foxies Fund Art Smith tampered with those collecting button choices these was not a secure pay pal payment, the web page was frozen by the web page Inc, and now our group will take credit for reporting this to pay pal, Dodd never reported that Go Fund Me or You Caring of scammer Dominick Tambone that cause you all these investigations that have founded you all to be a bunch of scammers

• Do
      16th of Dec, 2018

@Fraud Investgation Team @crazy enabler post Deflection is an intense focus, antagonism and hatred toward the actions, feelings, and beliefs of others, and an intense misdirection of attention away his own actions. When asked to focus on himself and his actions, Michael Dodd is unable to do it. Ever notice how he comes up with new people to direct his anger towards on a constant basis? Then turns around and fabricates another story and blames them for his outbursts? (I have evidence!). Just take a look at whats really going on. It’s an attempt to direct attention away from what he’s doing now, or has done in the past. Deflection is a tactic and a manipulation derived from a need to control. Any attempt to talk about conditions, feelings, facts or actual behavior is met with a barrage of argument and blame of everyone but himself. It produces a climate of contentiousness that takes over every situation. He’s even uses his dead dog to steer people away from the truth and garner sympathy, which he relishes and thrives on. Deflection manifests itself in the aspects listed below.
    • Primary Deflection: Dodd will immediately respond to any discussion or confrontation of his actions by changing the focus onto someone else and keeping it there. It is almost a reflex. When he brings up a counter complaint, he gets lost, and quite often, the event becomes an opening for his verbal abuse. He’s created situations, manipulated documents and broken the law in order to attack his victims. Survivors are never able to 'earn' the right to talk about his aggressor's behavior. Statements like, "Right now, I only want to discuss your behavior", or "Nevertheless, I want to discuss this matter first" is never possible. In his mind, everyone else is a transgressor and his anger has been validated, and in some instances, encouraged by his trolls.
    • Pressured Manner: There is a natural instinct to respond to questions, attacks and criticism, even more so when this is delivered rapidly and oh so publically. By his attacking and challenging non-stop, he gets excited, flustered, angry and confused, forgets who the original target is and becomes unable to communicate or function properly. He then uses fabricated, awkward and incomplete attempts to use this situation as material for further belittlement, fraud, lies and attacks.
    • Unprincipled Complaints: Who is being complained about is more important than what is being complained about. These are truly 'ad hominem' attacks. There is no discrimination or consistency about his principles or beliefs. While this makes complaining easy for him, it is very crazy-making and exhausting for others who are trying to be logical and sincere. Whatever the response, more complaints are forth-coming, because the complaints are not about reaching a solution. The complaints are about weakening and destroying the sense of legitimacy or reputation of the target. In this arena, quantity counts a lot, and quality in non existent.
    • Abuse of Process: Many government or non-profit entities have processes for formal complaints. The entire civil legal system is an open-ended process for complaints. These complaints compel a response. It is of course much easier to make a groundless or distorted accusation than to respond to one thoughtfully and legally. The burden is great for the respondent, who faces his attacks for not responding. Until now, he risked nothing, so this became an easy tactic to distress, harm and destroy his targets while enjoying the temporary notoriety that he thrives on. There is no easy answer to this problem when it is done through actual statutory processes, but naming what is going on may help functionaries in the middle recognize the problem sooner. The right to dispute things has become necessary and essential, he has left us no choice. His actions will be addressed in court. All manner of hypocracy, fraud, manipulation, lies, deceit and harm will be made public once the process has finished.

Copy and past into you browser. And dont worry about it being deleted. We've got hundreds more waiting in the wings. https://photos.app.goo.gl/re2bxsDxEmFHZSoM7

19th of Jan, 2019

@sosimpleacavemancandoit Angela Herber named used to cover up the Art Smith Andreal Michelle Frischi Daisy Scam
    When Andreal Michelle Damron first contacted Michael Dale Dodd about Foxies Fund using her injured pet Daisy, Andreal Michelle Damron was her name, She became married and named changed to Andreal Michelle Frischi alias Andrea Frische, We have both copies of screen shots of Michael and Andreal Facebook chat, which Michael has provided the investagation with, before she was married and after, Andreal Michelle Damron wanted Michael to show her screen shots of Art Smith's posting her dog asking $1300.00 for funding from a car injury, Daisy had been hit by a car and she was a client of freeanimaldoctor.org owned by Ryan Thomas a honest 501c3 that helped collect all frauds needed for Daisy's leg repair, Art Smith was no doubt caught red handed scamming people of the use of Daisy photo's, When she found out she had been caught she got in touch with Andreal Michelle Damron which already spoken to Michael Dale Dodd about the fraud and offered a pay off to Andreal Michelle Damron to keep quiet,
    Later to make matters worse Randy Neumann Boles claimed Daisy belong to Angela Herber one of the donators in the first Foxies Fund Facebook group, Randy Neumann Boles was posting on a web site call scamion.com that Daisy was Angela Herber's under Angela's name with Angela saying the dog was hers and Daisy also was a client freeanimaldoctor.org as well as sladering Michael Dale Dodd calling him a felon criminal which is a bogus out right lie to cover up and Michael Dale Dodd has never had any felon arrest ever, We are not sure if this was with Angela Herber's consent or not, Regardless Angela Herber was not Daisy's pet parent her dogs name was Onion, This was all orchestrated by Randy Neumann Boles to cover up Art Smith's $1300.00 scam she was caught red handed trying to pull off, Andreal Michelle Damron was paid off by Art Smith to shut up, her Facebook name now is Andrea Frische, , Ryan Thomas owner of freeanimaldoctor.org paid Daisy's car injury bill in full, we have those receipts to prove this, Evidence collected is be on a reason on doubt on this comment made,
    Andreal Michelle Frischi has change her name now to Andrea Frische deactivating the other Facebook, Proving Art Smith and Randy Boles are fraudulent dishonest scammers along with double dipping scammer Andreal Michelle Frischi alias now Andrea Frische. https://www.facebook.com/angelpuppies https://www.facebook.com/andrea.frische.9 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009238641894 https://www.facebook.com/angela.herber.7

@Dodd crap Felicia view on Randy Neumann Boles Inmate Number W077414
    Deflection is an intense focus, antagonism and hatred toward the actions, feelings, and beliefs of others, and an intense misdirection of attention away her own actions. When asked to focus on herself and her actions, Randy Neumann Boles is unable to do it. Ever notice how she comes up with new people to direct her anger towards on a constant basis? ( Other Dodd Family members not even involved) Then turns around and fabricates story after story, lie after lie and blames her victims for her outbursts? (We have evidence!). Just take a look at what's really going on. It’s an attempt to direct attention away from what she’s doing now, and has done for many years. Deflection is a tactic and a manipulation derived from a need to control. Any attempt to talk about conditions, feelings, facts or actual behavior is met with a barrage of argument and hatred of everyone but herself. It produces a climate of contentiousness that takes over every situation. She’s even uses his dead people ( decease Veterans posting on her personal wall ) to steer people away from the truth and garner sympathy, which she relishes and thrives on. Deflection manifests itself in the aspects listed below.

•Primary Deflection: Randy Neumann Boles will immediately respond to any discussion, question or confrontation of her actions by changing the focus onto someone else and keeping it there. Even when supplied with cold hard facts. It is almost a reflex. When she brings up a counter complaint, she gets lost, confused, unintelligible, incomprehensible, hard to follow, disjointed, disconnected from reality, bizarre, mixed up and muddled. Quite often, the event becomes an opening for more of her verbal hatred and abuse. She’s created unbelievable situations, manipulated documents (even official government documents) and broken laws in order to attack her victims. Survivors like Brendolyn and Alania are never able to 'earn' the right to talk about her aggressive behavior and lies. Statements like, "Right now, I only want to discuss your behavior", or "Nevertheless, I want to discuss this matter first" is never possible. In her mind, everyone else is a transgressor and her anger has been validated, and in some instances, encouraged by her enabling trolls fraudulent bunch of Liars and crooks

•Pressured Manner: There is a natural instinct to respond to questions, attacks and criticism, even more so when this is delivered rapidly and oh so publically – such as on scam report. By her attacking and challenging non-stop, she gets very excited, flustered, angry and confused, forgets who the original target is and becomes unable to communicate or function properly. She then uses fabricated, awkward and incomplete attempts to use this situation as material for further belittlement, fraud, lies and attacks. Do a search on this web site for perfect examples. of her created pages and memes on the Dodd family

•Unprincipled Complaints: Who is being complained about is more important than what is being complained about. These are truly 'ad hominem' attacks. There is no discrimination or consistency about her principles or beliefs. While this makes complaining easy for her, it is very crazy-making and exhausting for others who are trying to be logical and sincere. Whatever the response, more complaints are always forth-coming, because the complaints are not about reaching a solution. The complaints are about weakening and destroying the sense of legitimacy or reputation of the target. In this arena, quantity counts a lot, and quality in non existent. Simply do a search on this web site Randy Neumann Boles, Randy Boles name comes up many times

•Abuse of Process: Many government or non-profit entities have processes for formal complaints. The entire civil legal system is an open-ended process for complaints. These complaints compel a response. It is of course much easier to make a groundless or distorted accusation than to respond to one thoughtfully and legally. The burden is great for the respondent, who faces her attacks for not responding, and even more attacks for trying to. Until now, she risked nothing, so this became an easy tactic to distress, harm and destroy her targets while enjoying the temporary notoriety that she thrives on. When that notoriety begins to wain, she creates another target, another complaint. There is no easy answer to this problem when it is done through actual statutory processes, but naming what is going on may help functionaries in the middle recognize the problem sooner. The right to dispute things has become necessary and essential, she has left us no choice.Her actions will be addressed in court. All manner of hypocracy, fraud, manipulation, lies, deceit and harm will be made public once the process has finished.Randy Neumann Boles the Dodd family never reported any funding accounts of this Dominick Tambone, you created this by forwarding attacks on the Man's family, Animals, Wife, Daughter, Grandchildren, Groups and Staff that help run his groups. Randy Neumann Boles Inmate Number W077414 released Ohio Northeast Pre- Release Center 11/02/2014 Incarcerated State Prison Term 5 years, Monitor for future crimes
    https://www.facebook.com/angelpuppies https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008989547321 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010505073856 https://www.facebook.com/lizzie1151 https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008355577825 https://www.facebook.com/sherroneb https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009238641894

26th of Aug, 2018

Everyone knows he smokes crack. He called to harass a person and thought he was talking to a live individual. He was actually leaving a message on an answering machine - for over an hour. Totally out of his head the whole time, thinking there was a person on the other end. This man is not only armed and dangerous, but he's insane and doing drugs. Wish we could post the one way conversation dodd had with himself.