Breeders Direct / Guramtee not being honored and no communication

1 3900 Hollywood Blvd.Suite101,33021Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-954-237-2285

I purchased a tee cup Yorki born Jan 09 for $1697.00 and recieved the puppy on 3-19-09. The puppy came with a life time gurantee . In June 09 it was having problems standing, walking and keeping her balance. The vet treated her with medication sasying she had neurogical problem which was heredatary. The puppy came out of it some what in nov 09 and relapsed on Feb 28, 2010. She was taken to the vet on an emergancy at which time the vet stated the heredatary problem was in #11 spinal Disck closing on the spinal column shutting down the central nurve system and the brain stem would shut down the and paralize the breething system. She died the next day. I informed Breeders Direct and Mar 2 2010 and sent the papers from the vet as requested. This is Mar 09 2010 and I cannot get any response from them.

Comments

• Ve
      24th of Mar, 2010

I know where you're coming from!! I bought a yorkie there and paid over 3000.00 for it. Was charged for cage cause originally was supposed to have air freighted but cause of heat, they used ground. I never got the cage. Complaint #1. Then you have to have them checked within three days upon arrival and he was infested with ear mites. I again called and they said have the vet. write a letter to them and with that fax a copy of the Vet. bill. I did. I still never received my compensation pay for the cage or the ear mites problem. I again called and they said they must not have received the fax.Complaint #2 Then after all this, his one testicle never descended and I called because the Vet. said this is an heredity condition .That is problem #3.Now when I call they take my name, puppy # and tell me they'll get back with me. I've been doing this for almost two years and they haven't returned my calls!! Sure they returned them before they found out I had a problem. I've even tried to talk with the owners! As soon as they know you have a legitimate complaint, you will not be offered any help in any way. THEY WON'T EVEN RETURN YOUR CALL!
    They have breeders selling to them from all over. I live in Southern Memphis, and my dog came from Oregon.
    I wouldn't recommend anyone to ever overpay for a dog from people who only care about you if you have no problems!!!

• Co
      29th of Apr, 2011

I have been a quality breeder for many years and these crooks called me off dog breed info and asked me to sell them my puppies I would not do that beings I wanted to talk to my customers! I was then asked if I would work for them as a "puppy counselor" when they were petbynet and I agreed I then had a $1800 phone bill they never paid me!!! They are horrible have changed there names many many times! BUYER BEWARE you should go get your puppy you may pay more however YOU SHOULD SEE THERE HOME and where the puppy is raised if they have out buildings GO IN THEM!!! If they are in a hurry stay away I have had customers come to my house for hours!!! email me with any puppy questions or buyer questions at countybumpkin75@gmail.com I am available to answer questions about any breed and I am honest and I will tell you the truth!

• Ci
      27th of Jun, 2012

I purchased a cocker spaniel in Jan. 09 and on June 16, 2012 she passed away from a genetic immune problem. I spent $5, 000. trying to save her and would have spent $5, 000 more if it would have helped. I have tried to get in touch with Breeder's Direct but I believe they have either sold the business or changed names. Any ideas on how I can get in contact with them?

• Sj
      16th of Sep, 2013

9/5/13 I purchased a Miniature Schnauzer in 2009, he had to b put to sleep due to a brain tumor and he was 4 years old.
    I understand they are out of business, so there goes that "Lifetime Guarantee". My advise NEVER buy a dog or cat on-line, you should meet the breeder and evaluate the temperament of the parents. BEWARE of Puppy Mills and they can also be AKC registered.