Bray & Scarff / Slow repair times
On April 16th, parts were ordered by the repairman to repair a seal around our GE refrigerator. By May 28th, we still had not heard from the Service Department when our repair would be completed.
This only compounds the problem with Bray and Scarff. When they delivered the refrigerator, it was the wrong model. When I contacted the salesman at the Hunt Valley store, he offered $50 off the incorrect refrigerator, and then promptly told me that I am costing him money.
Never again will I buy appliances from Bray and Scarff.
More Bray & Scarff Complaints & Reviews
- Bray and Scarff - Buyers beware! 
- Bray and Scarff - Incompetence 
- Bray and Scarff - Delivery and Service Departments 
- Bray and Scarff - Frustrated with the refrigerator 
- Bray and Scarff - Terrible experience 
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - bray & scarff - abysmal customer service - still can't get delivery right after 6 weeks
- Bray & Scarff Appliance & Kitchen Specialists - service
- Bray and Scarff - washing machine 
- Bray and Scarff - rebate offer
- Bray & Scarff - Service Department