Brach'smaple nut goodies recipe change fail

Like so many others, I am not a fan of the new recipe. They are hard to chew and the coating is different. So disappointing. I hope you go back to the old recipe, this is terrible. My Dad got me hooked on them as a kid. I always think of him when I snack on them.I can hear him saying, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" from the spirit world... Brach's... come on... ugh. :/

Be
Dec 24, 2017

Comments

• Ef
      Jan 31, 2018

Totally agree!!! Been a big fan of these pretty much my whole life. Always got these in my kits when in Vietnam, now my wife and I buy them especially when traveling to snack on. Now they will break your teeth! Never will buy again unless you convert back to the old fashion way, sometimes new and exciting is not the best.

• Na
      Jun 05, 2018

I got a BIG PACKAGE of Maple Nut Goodies at Wal-Mart in May at California and was so anxious to eat the whole bag because I love them. But the KICKER was it was so hard and very bad tasting. SO DISSAPPOINTED. I hope you will find the problem why it is not like it use to be.
    Disappointed customer,
    Nancy

Jul 02, 2018

Thought it was just my bad luck. About broke a tooth. Remember New Coke? New isn't always bettet.

• Na
      Jul 19, 2018

This new recipe I horrible!!! If I wanted a Jaw Breaker I'd buy a Jaw Breaker!!!

• Ro
      Jul 23, 2018

Yall have managed to ruin the only sweet that I have loved since being a child. My family has voted on the punishment for He/She that let this happen, please step foward!! OFF WITH THEIR HEAD !!!

• Bb
      May 05, 2019

I have tried two bags in about a year. Both were hard as a rock and coating thin and tasteless. I have been a fan since childhood, but now I've wasted my money!