Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com / food not good & always out of drink products

1 7819 Timberlake Road Lynchburg VA 24502, United States

My husband and I have been going to bojangles that is located on 7819 timberlake road, lynchburg, va for several years. Within the last 1 1/2 years the service at this bojangles is awful. The food is not good, they are always out of drink products, the employees are rude and very unprofessional. They stand around and laugh and talk and do not try to take care of their customers. We used to go there a couple of times during the week to have breakfast and always on sunday. You have to wait a tremendous amount of time to get your food when there is hardly no one in the restaurant. On several occasions we just left because we had waited 15-20 minutes to get our food. The restaurant is not clean anymore. (this definitely needs to be taken care of) we thought that we would give it another try this morning and we had to wait 20 minutes to get our food and there was only one person in front of us and two couples in the dining area. Once again I went to get a diet pepsi and they were out. I had gone by there twice last week just to get a diet pepsi and both times they were out. I personally think this is ridiculous. When we got our food the biscuit was falling apart and the bo rounds were cold. The employees at this bojangles act like they just don't care and it is a pain to wait on the customers. I cannot believe that bojangles corporate would put up with this since it is their name on the line. We have visited several bojangles in different areas and they are nothing like this one. I personally think that someone needs to take steps to get this restaurant in order and make changes. Also there has been occasions when I go through the drive thru I have to wait for a long period of time and I have also seen cars just leave because of the wait being so long. You need to check on this bojangles and do a surprise visit because if they know you are coming they clean it up, we have seen that on an occasion.

Lc