Bojangles / fish sand

1 10329 Mallard Creek RdCharlotte, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-503-4648

I purchased a fish combo on [protected] around 7:00 pm and after eating the sandwich I noticed a bad taste in the back of my throat.
This continued through the night. The following morning my face was swollen and troat was pretty hard to swallow.
Took a trip to the hospital to be told I had an alergic reaction to the fish.
Called the store to get the type of fish and all they knew was a white fish. Called corporate office and was the fish was pollock.
Be careful if you are unsure of fish allegeries. I have been eating fish all of my life and this was my first experience with a fish alergy. Also my first experience with pollock that I'm aware of. This was a very expensive fish experience.

Comments

• Bu
      19th of Jan, 2011

I did not know that Bojangles serves fish?

• Sd
      26th of May, 2011

Butch1469:

Some Bojangles' used to have a fish sandwich. I personally enjoyed it.

• Li
      27th of Jul, 2012
    Bojangles - always giving the wrong orders out
    Lumberton
    North Carolina

Every time I go, I always get the wrong order, , this happens alot, , even when I am the only one at the drive thru, , , so as of today, , we will never eat there again!

• Bi
      24th of Aug, 2012

Bojangles's...corner main

Bojangles's corner main & oak-view HIGH POINT...VERY NICE...BIG GRINS...lousy food ordered three pieces chicken...leg thigh wing...got leg and two pieces of the back...not cooked like the store in SILER CITY which i grade the rest of the stores by.. THEY WERE GREAT... THE CHICKEN AT THE high point store was not cooked the same.. it had a layer of hard BATTER...after this I WON'T BE BACK...this type of abuse is a direct result of POOR MANAGEMENT...THAT OR HE IS IN ON IT...

• Ra
      18th of Mar, 2016

I have seen several photos of Bojangles new fish filet sandwich. I like a good fish sandwich so I tried it yesterday. To my surprise, it looks nothing like the photo which has a nice fresh bun, large fluffy piece of fish protruding from the edges of the bun, fresh piece of lettuce, large slice of cheese. My sandwich was flat and looked like it had been mashed, like someone had pressed down on it with their hand. The fish was gray in color (not appetizing), did not taste good, and it was a square of pressed fish - not an actual piece of fish. The slice of cheese was very thin. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with this fish sandwich. I will not buy another one.

Bojangles should stick with chicken!! Let McDonalds sell the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.