BodyBody / No items shipped!

1 211 E. Ohio St #1813Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-222-9171

We ordered bathing suits from bodybody. It was stated that they would be delivered between 6-8 weeks. After 8 weeks, we sent an email to "Jennifer" and asked if she had shipped the merchandise. We got no answer. After 12 weeks we sent another mail, again no answer. Then we sent one more mail yesterday telling her that we had reported this to the police. DO NOT SHOP FROM bodybody.com!!! They will rip you off! We lost about 200$...

Comments

• Ag
      13th of Feb, 2010
    BodyBody - no refund
    Illinois
    bodybody.com

I purchased an item on line and my credit card was charged right away. 2 weeks have passed, I have not received my purchase. No one responds to e-mails. No one responds to phone calls. Tracking info given, with no tracking number! Terrible rip off!

• We
      27th of Sep, 2011
    BodyBody - no credit/refund
    Chicago Illinois
    Victoria
    British Columbia
    Canada

I ordered swimsuits from this company, then found out they were no longer available, so I cancelled the order. I was told I would get a refund. No refund came. I emailed the customer service person Jennifer monthy or more for a year now and the last email that was actually answered said my refund request would be forwarded to their credit department again. A month later and still no refund. I had also requested a store credit and asked for two Brazilian swimsuits to be sent. These suits are not available they said, but they are still advertised in their catalogue. This company is a fraud. Nothing was sent to me and no refund or credit.

• Am
      23rd of Feb, 2012
    BodyBody - DO NOT ORDER - TOTAL SCAM
    Chicago
    Illinois
    bodybody.com

Live and learn. I should have looked up this company before I ordered three items from them. My story is almost identical as all the others. They charge you immediately and you never see the items or money again. I was sent one item after I placed an order December 2nd. I had three more items I contacted them 5 more times about. Finally I was told they no longer were available and I that was it. Money gone and they scam you. It sounds like are doing this to everyone. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. JENNIFER IS A TOTAL SCAM AS WELL WITH HER PRETEND CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE POST YOUR COMPLAINTS WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THIS COMPANY OR THIS WILL CONTINUE.

• Dm
      13th of Mar, 2012
    BodyBody - no refund
    BodyBody

I wish I had seen this before ordering from this company. I ordered on 1/29/12, payment posted 1/30/12. On 2/8/12 (after numerous phone calls, with no response) I got am e-mail saying the swimsuit I ordered was out-of-stock and did I want to order a different one. I responded no, I just wanted a refund. I got a response saying OK, sorry for the inconvenience, a refund would be issued. On 2/29/12 I e-mailed again asking about my refund. I got a response from Jennifer saying she would forward my e-mail to the credit department. 3/7/12 I e-mailed again that I had not received my refund. They obviously are a very poor service company. I'm surprised they are in business at all.

• Pe
      26th of Aug, 2016
    BodyBody - Poor service didnt ship for 3 months
    BodyBody

I ordered a swimsuit from Bodybody.com I paid over 175 dollars for this including shipping. I have always had to buy my bathing suits online. first time and last time using this company. The item i bought was in stock. The order conformation said it would be shipped in 4 days. NOT!! My bank account was charged as soon as i bought the item. About a week later i received the email confirming the shipping of my sale. It did not include the tracking number. I bought this in March so i would be sure to get it by summer. By the Middle of July i finally received it. After many many emails, and multiple phone calls( that i was never able to reach anyone always an answering machine. It wasn't until i finally called my bank to find out what i could do about this. That it finally showed up in the mail. The swimsuit was not the size i had ordered. I would not suggest this company to anyone. The lack of customer service and timely shipping is not worth it.