Blue World Pools / fraud

1 337 Echols RoadArkadelphia, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8702466311

This company is nothing but a big scam. They checked our credit illegally and never even made the appointment. We tried to call them the day of the appointment and they said "oh the representative had car trouble". After being transferred to three different people and being on hold for 5 minutes they never got back to us.

Everything you hear about this company is true!

Comments

• Re
      13th of May, 2014

I know of this company and it's father and son ownership out of Atlanta/Marietta GA. I was hired by them as an IC in Texas, with my past experience they wanted me to relocate back to their home office but first work my way east to Louisiana. Once in Louisiana they had me running leads all over the state some were rentals and not home owners and 0 sales, the salesman must call the office on closes for price drops and they are pure bait and switch, even their best pool is not worth 1/5th installed price. They were to pay my expenses via wire and when at last I was paid it was 1/2 as agreed to, so I left. They are always available to close or take a hand off by the sales force but dodge and laugh at cancellations/homeowners. People these are just above ground pool kits, don't attach your property when financing and most will of the rails rust out eventually. Logic should tell you how can a 3 man crew with a bobcat drive to your property with insurance and install a pool for $299? A decent sand filter cost more than that wholesale...