Blazing Keywords / Unfair Business Practices
These People are unbelievable.
First the hook... promises of work at home with a dream paycheck and then they lie and say it is free!!!
Then you are directed to a link to a website to signup for FREE to get this great info!
Then you are charged a small fee to "deliver" the software
Then they tell you several weeks later that you will be billed monthly for over $70 dollars automatically but if you wish to cancel you may email or call.
THEN THEY DON'T ANSWER ANY OF THE COMMUNICATIONS!!!
SO Now you have only a few options
1. Cancel the card they intend to bill to.
2. Get your bank to issue a new account number and card.
3. GO INSANE TRYING TO GET THEM TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION!
I have been trying to get this resolved for several weeks now and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE!
I still have yet to discover the name of the actual business I am being ripped off by!
Stay away from these CHEATS!
I am going to my attorney first thing tomorrow to see if a letter from his law firm will cut any water with these thieves!!!
More Blazing Keywords Complaints & Reviews
- Blazing Keywords - ripoff/crooks/liars 
- Blazing Keywords - Fraud 
- Blazing Keywords - MONEY TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT NOT AUTHORIZED 
- Blazing Keywords - Unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- Blazing Keywords - unauthorized charges 
- Blazing Keywords - Work-at-home scam 
- Blazing Keywords - Unauthorized debiting of my checking account
- Blazing Keywords - Credit card rip off