Bizbuilder.com / Deceptive advertising!

1 Santa Clarita, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 661-702-7958

If anyone were to actually read the 5 pages of "terms and conditions" they would surely not purchase anything from this company. If anyone would go to the Better Business Bureau to check out their rating they would know better than to order anything from this company. I placed an order on 12/9, when I checked the status of the order on 12/17 it was last updated on 12/10 "processing", I have e-mailed them and only received a form notice of receipt. Forget trying to call them. They charge your credit card immediately, most reputable firms will not charge your credit card until the goods ordered are shipped. They advertise "free ups shipping" which lends the appearance that they have the goods to ship, so far I have found no one that has received their order, even after 4 months. This company is making millions and shipping nothing as far as I can tell. "if it's too good to be true" I have now learned that lesson the hard way.

Comments

• Sy
      6th of Mar, 2008

I just want to share with you this story I found online regarding Bizbuilder.com. After reading this, you'll have an idea of what type of person runs this company. A cheapskate that takes advantage of people.