Comments

27th of Dec, 2008

I was taken in to by this company whilst traveling in Australia. The owner totally ripped me off! Its rather cult like there and not to be rude but they employ anyone who will take the door to door job so your dealing with the lowest common denominator.

• Wa
      30th of Apr, 2009

i worked for this biramint under dimmy all through 2008. i agree with most things that people say, it is a massive scam even trying to get to owner is an impossible thing, i still stay in contact with friends there and people that are linked with their world and nobody has been promoted its now nearly may 2009 and nearly a year since i worked there...
    but i cant bad mouth them about everything, they taught me alot about sales, and now back home has helped me become successful in a "proper" job. to all the guys there i would say enough is enough, goerge get out mate and wake up, as for the canadian ### in bondi, you where very lucky for me not to put you in hospital!!!

dimmi though is a lovely guy with a great family, i made some long terms friends there so im glad i did it, yep long hours but we had such a laugh, its like gambling you have to be able to afford not making any money while your there.

if people have any questions about the company, people that where there or the incidents that happenend do ask i do have to state again that i no longer work for cobra in any shape or form so honesty is what you ll get back with my answers!!

paul burkette lol