Big Lots - Ironing Board / a lesson in crass behavior.
All of you who want lessons on crass and obtuse behavior, quickly head over to big lots in lansdale, pa. I had an embarrasing experience the other day while trying to return an ironing board I bought there. The thing would not fold back down after less than three weeks of use. The cashier and floor manager insisted they could not take it back unless I had the original packaging. I asked them who in their practical sense ever keeps plastic wrappings after buying an ironing board.In any event, the item was wrapped in clear plastic beneath which was tucked a square piece of paper with enough information on it to let you know you were buying something made in china. I had shopped this particular store for 8 (Eight) years. Theirs and mine are famliar faces. The impression being created at that time to all those customers lining waiting to check out was that I was attempting a fraudulent transaction. The item was eventually accepted for exchange, but with obvious scowling and scorn on their faces. That's the one store I am sure if it were not for breaking the law, customers would be spanked as a matter of routine.
More Big Lots - Ironing Board Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - Broken mechanism 
- Big Lots Informative - refund policy - returns without a receipt 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots Stores - manager kathleen at store 4316
- Big Lots Stores - simmons manhattan living room sectional and ottoman
- Big Lots Stores - sectional couch
- Big Lots Stores - unprofessionalism
- Big Lots Stores - poor service from a manager