BidSlammer / Refund

1 Review updated:

I subscribe to BidSlammer an online sniper service for Ebay. They requested more money in my account to make a bid and offered bonus dollars if I did so and I did. At that time it only cost 10 cents to place a bid. They then changed the bid charges to about a dollar per bid after I sent more money. I have asked for an accounting showing the dollar balance in my account and what all has been charged against and they refused to do so. I then asked for a refund of the balance and to have my account closed. This has also been refused. I then went to PayPal who processed the money tranfer who said they don't support complaints or claims against companies offering services. I now have a compaint against PalPal also because they refused to support a transaction for which they were paid to handle.

Comments

• Ro
      Dec 23, 2008

Hello,

Hey, you're not being fair! Your posts are public on their message board, you know...

Based on what I'm reading, LOL, you asked them to transfer money to a friend, and they had to return the money back to you since that user broke their conduct policy. The community sides heavily with BidSlammer, did you not see this thread?

Also it's pretty well understood as a member of BidSlammer that they don't give refunds after 90 days, which is fine since the service is reliable.

Kind lame to take out your frustration on a misleading post. Just my $0.02.

• Ro
      Dec 23, 2008

Correction: In their response to you, they did not deny you a refund, they directed you to the refund instructions in their user agreement. You have to mail in for a refund. I hope this information helps.