BHM Golf / Dishonest seller

Ordered a set of Big bertha irons, talked with Brian, the owner, on the phone. After I paypaled him the money he informed me he would have to order them. After numerous, and I mean numerous conversations with him on the whereabout of my clubs he kept saying his "rep" was giving him the runaround. He has a filthy mouth and is extremely arrogant. Finally after threatening him with the BBB he refunded my money. I had sent him two golf clubs as trade in and he only sent one of them back. This guy should be put out of business. He told me he had an account with Callaway, so I called them and they said they had cancelled his account years ago.

Ai

Comments

• Ti
      15th of Sep, 2008

On November 13, 2007 I ordered 2 pairs of Bite golf boots for myself and my wife. I paid by PayPal and the amount deducted immediately from my PayPal account. I was told the boots would be shipped and should arrive within 2 weeks. Then on December 4, 2007 I was told the boots would arrive December 15th to 22nd. On January 2, 2008, I emailed them and was told that the boots were packed and ready to ship but the warehouse was still closed from Christmas and they would be shipped soon and they would send me a tracking number. I called the last week in January and was told that the Bite warehouse lied. The boots had been discontinued. At that time, I requested a refund. I have been told repeatedly by Brian H. Meyer that the refund had been processed, he has sent me a cheque and he has sent a money order. Every time I call, he says he has processed the refund. I tried to get some help from PayPal but they said they couldn't do anything about it. It appears PayPal only provides protection to the seller when you pay by PayPal. I haven't received a reply to the last email I sent and now I know why. I should have googled him first!

• Bh
      14th of Sep, 2009

Dear Tim Ellan, We apologize for the mix up in Bite Golf Shoes and we have changed everything we have done and made significant changes to our website.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

We would like to apologize for the mis action and we are rebuilding our company and our site.

We still have the lowest prices available from authorized dealers.

BHM GOLF Customerservice