Beverly Tire / Lied to me about the problem

1 499 Mohawk Road East Hamilton OnHamilton, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 1-905-389-5302

Lison Malette brought a 94 plymouth acclaim in Beverly Tire to get the a/c fixed . A oil change was 28.95 before taxes, and Labour a/c evaluation was 59.95 before taxes. That was no problem.After the evaluation Scott told lison it would cost him 699.00 before taxes to fix the problem. Lison went and got another estimate at Hamilton Radiator. Hamilton Radiator put freon in the a/c . The total was 177.36 with taxes in. I don, t like the way Scott tried to scam me. I don, t think this is the way Beverly Tire Head Office works. I am now hesitant to send my car there again. Please bring this to Beverly Tire Head office Attention. I expect a apology from Beverly Tire Head Office Complaints Department. We can fix this problem.

Lison Malette.

More Beverly Tire Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Au
      14th of Sep, 2009

The freon will leak out again by next year and what that company did is completely illegal. Beverly Tire obviously found the leak and that was the price to repair the leak not just top off the system. Nobody has lied to you, you just found a company that would charge the system for a quick buck!

Do your research before slamming another company!!!

• To
      22nd of Feb, 2013

I agree with leaking freon and Yes Ii should be fixed and should not be refilled to leak again & pollute our environment. I think someone should complaint about that Hamilton Rad shop who is doing illegal business and making fool of environmental laws !!! Secondly Lison stay with the mechanic who suggested to fixed the problem versus Hamilton Rad.

• Mo
      4th of Jul, 2014

I had my oil and tires re-inflated this past July 2nd 2014 at Beverly Tire on Mohawk Rd in Hamilton. I hear a whob, whob, whob, whob sound coming from my front left tire as I was heading home, then my dummy light for the tire pressure comes on to reveal that my front left tire is now flat. I called Beverly Tire to explain what had happened and the employee told me it was MY FAULT and would have to come in to discuss the pricing. I bought my All-Season tires from them in 2012 but the employee couldn't find my brand name in the system?? Good thing I still had the receipt! Needless to say I will NOT be returning to ANY Beverly Tire. I got a new SET of tires from Costco in Ancaster.. LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ALL TIRES! Bumps, cuts, FLATS, THEY COVER ALL. Between my new mechanic and Costco. I'm happy now