Better Trades / MAJOR SCAM!!!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Oh, yes, these guys are SMOOOOTH! Lured in by the promise of an "eductaion" in investing and a GUARANTEE that the process would be so easy that anyone could accomplish their goals in 6 months, and if you didn't, you got your money back from the training, who could resist?

Well, BEWARE - there is NO WAY IN GOD's GREEN EARTH to accomplish what they promise in the time allotted. Starting from ground zero with no investment knowledge, the required trades in the time allowed will either a) suck up all your investment money, b) freeze your psyche so stiff you are afraid to make a move for fear of losing it all, or c)make you so frustrated and insecure that you want to crawl under a rock for being so stupid as to trust these weasles and give them multi-thousands of dollars to throw you into debt for years to pay them - with nothing for you to even try to invest, cuz they get it all... on auto pay, so you can't even stop it!

Once they have you, you are committed to a contract that will suck your account dry. They don't care if you go into overdraft from their payments, they don't care if you've lost your job, your house, your car... they want their money for having spent two days of your life brainwashing you into thinking you can outsmart the investment world.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON't GO THERE!!!

Comments

• Aw
      20th of Aug, 2011

I did go there and spent the money to learn bout the option trading. It is imposible to get the money back in the six months, but it is very powerful information. Just take advantage of the information and study, study, study. After doing unfunded trades for over six months and failing left and right, I changed my system so many times. I know I could learn it even though every one I knew thought I couldn't and after a wonderful time it happened. I have been studying for three years and I started with $10, 000 and grew it to just over $400, 000. Get a system, a method and a plan that works and stick to it.