Belhasa Driving Institute / No Proper customer service

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

MY REGISTRATION NUMBER IS 461478 I JOINED IN UR DRIVING INSTITUTE NOW I GOT THE TEST DATE AFTER COMPLETION ON MY ASSESMENT (ie: 5TH OF MAY)
OK IT WILL NOT BE A CORRECT DATE ANY WAY IT WILL BE A ASSUMED DATE IT SHOULD BE MORE OR LESS TWO OR THREE DAYS BUT THE FEED BACK FROM NAD AL HAMMER BRANCH IS ONE OF THE WORSTEST COUSTEMER SERVICE WHICH I HAD NEVER SEEN MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS TO KEEP PEOPLE WHO TALKS SMOOTHLY TO THE COUSTEMER MEAN WHILE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DATE OF MY FINAL TEST.

Do

More Belhasa Driving Institute Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Dec, 2009

Dont Blame the peoples in customer service blindly...first you should know that they are working under companies proffile.and policies..

10th of Jul, 2016

when you guys take off make sure you have someone to your task. I am calling from past two days to cancel or reschedule my class timing. since it overlapping with my work. no response . you say you'll forward my call to concern person when he/she is on leave. and again today I called them they say you can't change now. and blackmail me saying you charge me for missing class. and this I second time. I have already been charged for their mistake. I reschedule my timing they said ok done. and didn't update in the system. guys if you can't work why don't you go home and do farming. Even regular classes charges are more the galadari VIP classes.