Beautymaxhair / Bad hair

China Review updated:

I recently purchased via aliexpress what was suppose to be virgin remy hair from this vendor, after receiving the hair everything seemed fine until I washed it. The hair became knotty matted and tangled and took 45 min to comb out! After sending over 7 emails with no reply I decided to call them where the boss told me it was my own fault and I didn't know how to take care of the hair properly and to send another email next week and put the phone down on me. This company has received over 50 complaints in the past but was hard to find any reviews on them. So im going to let all now that They are scam artist do not buy from them or aliexpress! I will also be making a omplaint with ic3 in china.

Comments

• Te
      Sep 16, 2011

Hi there, this is Sovanna from Alibaba.com's Hong Kong office. I’m sorry to hear about your experience using AliExpress. Alibaba.com takes the issue of fraudulent trade practices very seriously and has strict policies in place to deal with it. If you haven't already, please take some time to read about our buyer protection policy including refund procedures here: http://escrow.aliexpress.com/escrow-buyer/protection.html

You may also contact our customer service team for help here:

If you file a dispute claim with all the required information, our Dispute Resolution Team will initiate an investigation as soon as possible and keep you informed on the status of the investigation throughout the process.

• In
      Oct 22, 2011

Im sorry but clearly you do not take complaints very seriously otherwise there would not be countless pages of complaints from unhappy customers if you were doing a good job. Your escrow service and is totally floored and quite useless, in my case it took me 10 days to realise the bad quality of the product as it was coated in silicone, but worse of all is you only give your customers 1 week to write a review which you do not make them aware of and if you miss that time you cannot write a review which is usually the only way you can get sellers to respond to you after ignoring all if your messages. After excepting any product you will not help the buyer and always take the sellers side when it comes to refunds and complaints. your responce to me when i complained was contact the seller?! you have accepted the product we cannot help! Disgusting service and escrow is useless, and this is exactly why paypal have stopped working with you because they are having to deal with all the complaints that you refuse to.

I have attached some photos of the hair i recieved and the result after washing it and leaving it to dry. $250 down the drain.

• Ms
      Apr 10, 2019

@Inlovewithhair beautymax hair is really terrible. I have such experience.

Aug 27, 2014

Beautymaxhair company is really cheater, bad to do business.
    Eat too much of my money and at beginning sample is good, but big order has bigproblems.
    they try to cheat always.
    Be care

Aug 27, 2014

At beginning, they use warm way to talk with our guy and wanna us send money as said try the sample, ok, sample arrived to my clients directly, it has their information for my clients to contact, well, I have been told them not put even.
    Beautymaxhair company is the worst office to do business, they are focused the money and never solve problems.they only delay and delay.I want to tell all.they use nice words to talk with people, in fact big lying.
    God ble

• Ms
      Apr 10, 2019

all what I can say is that beautymax hair is terrible terrible terrible, they are too much too much [censored]er. never buy from them. you will know that.