BB&T Bank / rudeness by employees

1 4414 north mayo trailPikeville, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 606-432-4411

I'm a frequent customer at this bank. The company i work for also has its account here. They prefer we use this location. For the past eight years i have made several trips a week to this location. It was always a very friendly atmosphere. The last three weeks when i go through the drive - thru their are two ladies angela collins and tiffany. They are very rude. They ignore me, they are treating me like i'm an inconvenience. They finish conversations with each other before opening the drawer. This has happened several times. At first i thought maybe they were having a bad day but i feel that there just rude. I had started coming in but sometimes it's not convenient. I hope this will not be ignored, i'm really considering going somewhere else. I'm always friendly and expect to be treated the same.

Comments

• Al
      18th of Jan, 2010

tIFFANY CLAIMS IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT, , , AND YOU ARE STUPID

• Ro
      14th of Jun, 2011

YOU THAT THINK THE EMPLOYEES AT BB&T ARE SO NICE...LISTEN UP! WE HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH BB&T FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM BB&T INFORMING US THAT THEY WERE GOING TO CANCEL OUR LIFE INSURANCE ON BOTH OF US FOR OUR HOME MORTGAGE LOAN. THEY TOLD IN THE LETTER THAT IF WE HAD ANY QUESTIONS TO COME IN AND TALK TO THE MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER AT OUR BRANCH BANK. OK...THIS IS WHAT SHE TOLD, "YOU OWN A MOBILE HOME AND YOU CAN'T GET A LOAN ANYWHERE ELSE AND WE CAN'T GIVE YOU A NEW LOAN" WE ARE GOING TO CANCEL EVERY LIFE INSURANCE ON ALL HOME MORTGAGES. "IF YOU WANT TO PAY YOUR OLD LOAN OFF YOU CAN SELL YOUR CAR". I RECEIVED A SUM OF MONEY FROM AN INHERITANCE AND I PURCHASED A VAN AND OUR HOME MORTGAGE PAYMENTS WERE BEING MADE ON TIME AND THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HER TO TELL ME WHAT WE LIVED IN AND WHAT I COULD SELL TO PAY OFF OUR HOME. IT MAY NOT BE A BRICK HOME, BUT EVERY TIME ANYONE TURNS ON THE NEWS, A BRICK HOME IS BURNING TO THE GROUND AND IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH...A TORNADO, HURRICANE, ETC. WILL TAKE DOWN A BRICK HOME JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DWELLING AND BUSINESS, INCLUDING BANKS.