BBG Communications — rip off!
I used a phone box with a payphone this week, just off Regent street in London. I had just left my mobile phone for a battery replacement in the Apple store in Regent Street. I had 3 hours to wait until it would be ready to collect. Whilst killing the 3 hours and browsing around the shops I saw the phone box and thought I would call my husband at home to advise him I would be longer than i expected.
The phone box instructions said 60p in coins required, which I didn't have but there was a slot for a credit card. I used the card option, made a brief, approx 2 minute call home. There was no indication as to how much the call would or had cost.
Once I collected my mobile from the apple store I had several calls and text messages alerting me to possible fraud on my credit card and to call my Bank. Several calls totalling more than 45 mins, there was a charge of £6 on my card from BBG communications. How can such a call cost £6?!!!
More BBG Communications Complaints & Reviews
- BBG Communication London - Phone call with credit card 
- Bbg Luxumbourg (Bbg Communications) - Exceptional High telepnone cost from Germany to Inverness Scotland 
- Bbg Communications - Luxembourg - Outrageous Phone Call Rates 
- BBG Communications - Unathourized charge 
- BBG Communications - Charge ridiculous money on a local call 
- BBG Communications - Phone box charges
- BBG Communications - over charge for a pay phone call
- BBG Communications - Enormous charges 
- BBG Communications - call charges and communication
- BBG Communications - Overcharged phone bill