Barmensen Labs / Refunds

why is it that you people calling me and telling me that you will send me some free stuff and bill me later. i told your operator's that i DO NOT want anything to do to your product any more because it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. it's a fake medicine that you been selling to people, if you dont give my money back i will file a law suit to this company for unlawful charges to my account and selling a fake madicine to me and other people. i Hate your product and stop sending me stuff and charging me with out my concent.

More Barmensen Labs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ne
      31st of Mar, 2009
    Barmensen Labs - non stop calls
    Barmensen Labs
    New Jersey

BEWARE of buying anything from Barmensen Labs. I bought Maxoderm. It didn't work for me, but the real issue is NON-STOP calls soliciting this and other products. Calls in the middle of dinner almost nightly. I finally filed a compalint with the BBB and also blocked calls from Barmensen. If you have this issue, you can block their calls (coming from 732 907 6553).

As soon as you buys something from them, they have you!

• Il
      18th of Apr, 2009

I love barmensen labs there products work so well for me and there lovely staff are always poliet i concider them part of the family i talked to one young gentleman named mik he was reallly sweet and the porducts he sold worked and i still use them today thank you barmensen!!!

They are a scam just like ACAI BERRY

recurring charges that take an act of God to get off your credit card.. READ THE FINE PRINT AND DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING ABOUT HOW EASY IT IS TO CANCEL, THAT PART IS A LIE

indians on H1B Visa running this scam.. not even americans

18th of Apr, 2009

they are also violating the law by accpeting your personal information BEFORE SHOWING YOU WHAT THEY WILL DO WITH IT.. which of course is, selling it to other telemarketers who use the initial giving of the info as a way to skirt the Federal Do Not Call registry

• Pa
    Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: 8005532618
    bermensen.com

After a year of cancelling this crap, my credit card was charged 4 products of $9.99 each. Don't know how they authorized it, I changed my number 4 months ago. I called my credit card canceled my card and will fight this charge. Do not use this crap, even if they say its free.

• Do
      21st of May, 2009

cancelling the card does nothing if you get a new card from the same company. They will just roll charges from your old account to your new one. as you found out already i see

• Na
      12th of Jun, 2009

I worked for the company and they do not "sell" your information. Nor are they violating any laws. Each phone call is monitored for compliance. A person must agree to what they are purchasing. It's just that most people calling are not listening and agreeing to everything. And then when the end of the month comes and they forgot they called and ordered, its the company's fault.

20th of Jun, 2009
    Barmensen Labs - UNAUTHORIZE CHARGES
    BARMENSEN INC
    11701 E 53RD AVE
    Denver
    Colorado
    Phone: 1-866-232-8520

Even after cancellation, they continue sending products and charging my credit card for them. After cancellation also they start calling offering free samples of products free of charge, but they actually charge for them too. Even they enrolled me on free road side assistance and charge me for it without authorization. Below are the charges on my statement:

Bmn*prevestrol edison

Bmn*connection edison

Bmn*national roadside edison

• Kr
      8th of Jul, 2009
    Barmensen - unauthorized billing, never sent the product
    South Carolina

I still am being billed for a product I never even recieved...

• Aa
      2nd of Sep, 2009

This company is grade "F" in BBB.

3rd of Sep, 2009

I am currently having the same thing happen to me. I asked for one "trial" sample of Maxoderm, and since then, I have been charged over $100.00 for things I did not order.

• Fe
      19th of Oct, 2009

We are in the same situation. My husband tried the products, they did not work, so he returned them. Now 4 months later the phone calls started with the pressure tactics. My husband said no, they charged our account 69.96, never received that product. Then when he called to get our money back they wanted to make it right with FREE products. He said NO. Guess what. We received the products and a charge of 99.96. We returned the products immediatedly but still have not received a refund. Amazingly it takes hours to talk to a real person and they say they have a recording saying you agreed but they can not let you hear it over the phone and they can not mail it to you. This company is a rip off. We have now destroyed the debit card they had on file. Can anyone tell us how to get our money back PLEASE.

• Le
      24th of Oct, 2009

i gotta say that this is the worst company i have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! they are rude and disrespectful. they lie to u over the phone, dont returd your phone calls, charge your card without authorization. refuse to refund your money no matter what the case may be. THEY ARE A HORRABLE COMPANY AND I WOULD TELL ANYONE OUT THERE TO STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! THERE PRODUCTS ALSO ARE NOT GOOD PRODUCTS! JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE [redacted]S FROM THESE PEOPLE AND U WILL C WHAT I MEAN!!! AND BY THE WAY WE DID GET OUR MONEY BACK SO DONT GIVE UP!!!

• Mo
      7th of Dec, 2009

I am in the same situation. I bought an item as a gag gift for a friend, then they have sold my information and now there are 167 dollars worth of charges that are not will never be authorized. Why would I need such a product? I have two wonderful children and a husband that is more then satisfied with our sexual relationship. It is Christmas time, /i delivered my daughter on Halloween. I can not afford this crap. Now when I call it tells me basically to call back during business hours, when it is 10 in the morning on a Monday! I am still working on how to get our money back!

• Jg
      11th of Dec, 2009

The same thing happened to me. They charged my account three different times all within 5 imutes for a total of $190. When I called to tell them this was BS they said they wanted to "make things right" by express shipping the products to me so I would get them fast because I could not get my refund until I sent them back. 5 minutes after that call my card was charged an additional $60!! I called again and spoke to another dude and he said he had a recorded message saying that the original person said "I will send you a month's supply of (whatever crap) and charge the card ending in (the last 4 digits of my card) $59.97 and send it free of shipping." I WAS SOOOO PISSED OFF. The dude said NOTHING OF THE SORT. Why would I call up trying to get my money back AND cancel my order only to ORDER SOMETHING MORE. SOOOOO PISSED. Then, the 2nd guy (along with the first guy) assured me that no more charges would be made to my card. Well it has been 2 months and I was just charged another $30 bucks today. along with several other charges. The worst part is that if I cancel my card then I can't receive the refund. So I ordered a new card today and filed a claim for erroneous charges with my bank. Who knows if that will lead anywhere... This company is a COMPLETE SCAM. They have 5 million different 800 numbers because they are constantly cancelling the phone numbers and getting new ones. I have tried to call a dozen numbers and all of them said they were no longer in service. I am also scared to talk to anyone cuz they charge your card when you call. And when the corporate office called me and asked me how I was doing, I told them that I was extremely upset because of all this. i didn't even finish my sentence and they forwarded me to the "customer service department." This customer service department consists of a couple of A^*WIPES that eat while they are talking to you. I could hear another person in the background arguing with a customer - likely in the same situation I was!!! All the while I have not received but I small package that I did not open and returned.
    I hope this company DIES and all of their employees get tortured horribly like the movie HOSTEL.
    AVOID ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THIS AND ESPECIALLY ANYTHING AFFILIATED WITH "BARMENSEN LABS."