Bargain City Store / fraudulent deduction of money from my credit card account

Following an advertisement on Facebook, I have ordered a free Pancake Maker from bargaincityshop.com on 01 September 2018 and was charge $4.95 USD for delivery, which I accepted.
They have however added an Egg Cooker for $9.95 USD to my order as well as membership for $49.95 USD, which I did not order or want.
Their T&C clearly stated that I have 24 hours to cancel my order via email, which I did.
They, however, did not answer my emails or even acknowledge receipt of my emails.
My emails to their customer service at support@bargaincitystore.com were returned undelivered.
I managed to contact them via their Facebook page and was promised that my "orders" would be canceled.
However, the monies were deducted from my Credit Card account on 03 September 2018.
I have canceled this purchase in time according to their T&C but they went ahead and deduct the monies unauthorized from my credit card and request a refund.

Mq
Sep 4, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2018

What's their Facebook page?

• Fi
      27th of Sep, 2018

I got scammed by them too. What is their facebook page?

18th of Oct, 2018

I have ordered a pancake maker on 6/10/18 and is still waiting for it. I think I am also scammed by them Ansie