Barbizon Modeling School — Total waste..
When my mom called the lady, Miss Deborah, she was so enthusiastic that we called, so she "squeezed" me in on the nearest Saturday. It was in this little ghetto strip of buildings. Whenwe got there, we heard the loud voice of a women, Miss Deborah. We waited atleast an hour before Miss Deborah acknowledged we were there. Once we were allowed into the "interviewing room"[a little dark room with two chairs and a desk], Miss Deborah immediately got into the things she wanted to change about me. She told me i wore way to much make up, that i'd have to cut my hair because it was too long, and i'd have to dye my hair from bleach blonde to it's natural color because "model scouts don't like unnatural hair". I was kind of unsure how to reply to her, so I just kept looking at my mom and shaking my head yes. This lady was a complete whack job who looks like a chubby white version of Snooki from Jersey Shore. So after this lady was done babbling on, she asked us to sign a contract and give her a check for 200 dollars. We did. Luckily, my boyfriend and I did some research, because a lot of people were saying it's a scam. I was scared to, but I told my mom that I was no longer interested. She and my father were both happy because they'd thought it was a scam too. A day or two after my mom called Miss Deborah to tell her I no longer wanted to participate, she called us back and got really mean with my mom. She was questioning my mom as if she committed a murder. Then she told my mom she would have to pay 300 dollars for the make up kit. In a more worded way, my mother said "NO WAY!" to Miss Deborah, and we never heard from her again. :).
More Barbizon Modeling School Complaints & Reviews
- Barbizon model center - they are cons... 
- Barbizon School of Modeling - Fraud 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Made to scam parents 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Don't waste your money 
- Barbizon Modeling - Modeling Scam 
- Barbizon Modeling School - Scam 
- Barbizon School of Modeling - They are rip-offs
- Barbizon Modeling Charlotte NC - SCAM
- Barbizon Modeling and Acting - Only part of course was made 
- Barbizon Modeling / Barbizon International - Ripoff