Banfield Pet Hospital In Secaucus / termination of job!
I was employed by banfield when the hospital first opened up in feb. Of 2007 as a part time worker from 3pm to 6pm or 7pm depending if I closed the hospital to do the end of day close out. I unfortunately had an accident that resulted in having to have spinal surgery done on feb 14 of this yr. I was put on personal leave by banfield since the end of nov. Stating that because the hospital has not been open for a yr. I could not collect disability which was fine I did not expect to ask for it as a part time empl. I understand that there personal leave is only 12 weeks but my doctor required me to stay out another 3 weeks. Then I was told by banfield human resources and the manager in secaucus that my position was no longer needed because they were cutting hours at the hospital. So I was terminated. I feel I was terminated unjustly and should have been contacted earlier by the manager or the field directer who by the way did not at any time during my leave on absence ever call me up and ask how I was feeling or that my job was in jeopardy and that I was being terminated. I even went down to the hospital and the manager there did not even give me an inkling that my job would no longer be there, in fact they said they could not wait till I came back.
More Banfield Pet Hospital In Secaucus Complaints & Reviews
- Banfield Wellness Plans - can't cancel 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - ruin my perfect credit history! 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - my dog's dental cleaning 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - wellness plan rip off! 
- Banfield Animal Hospital - $250 minimum visit charge if you use care credit financing 
- Banfield Pet Hospital - availability
- Banfield Pet Hospital - double charge
- Banfield Pet Hospital - negligent and unethical behavior - they caused the death of our english bulldog
- Banfield Pet Hospital - fraud and intentional misrepresentation
- Banfield Pet Hospital - scheduling & management attitude