Bajaj / Mileage of pulsar 150cc
I've purchased Bajaj Pulsar 150cc in Oct'07 and from teh day 1 the mileage of the bike has been very pathetic... its only 35kmpl. I made the same complaint all through my four free services @ Rahul Bajaj Service Station, Hyderabad, but of no use. One fine day, Castrol Bike Zone has come to our office to offer Bike Service & Free Check up, then I inquired them about the same issue, surprisingly they asked me to replace my Clutch plates and they promised me to keep up the mileage to 50kmpl after replacing the same... Even after that, my bike is in same old condition... 35kmpl... when I get back to CBZ, they say the problem is in driving and they have nothing to do with it...
So pathetic service by CBZ & Rahul Bajaj Service Centre, Hyd.
More Bajaj Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj - Blue is my favourite colour 
- Bajaj - card block 
- Bajaj - discover 135 dts-i not working properly 
- Bajaj - Worst dealer! 
- Bajaj - engine/battery problem
- Bajaj - NOC 
- Bajaj - Unavailability of spare 
- Bajaj - REFUSED SERVICE FOR MY BIKE
- Bajaj - Money taken but no delivery given