Bajaj / Mileage of pulsar 150cc

1 India Review updated:

I've purchased Bajaj Pulsar 150cc in Oct'07 and from teh day 1 the mileage of the bike has been very pathetic... its only 35kmpl. I made the same complaint all through my four free services @ Rahul Bajaj Service Station, Hyderabad, but of no use. One fine day, Castrol Bike Zone has come to our office to offer Bike Service & Free Check up, then I inquired them about the same issue, surprisingly they asked me to replace my Clutch plates and they promised me to keep up the mileage to 50kmpl after replacing the same... Even after that, my bike is in same old condition... 35kmpl... when I get back to CBZ, they say the problem is in driving and they have nothing to do with it...

So pathetic service by CBZ & Rahul Bajaj Service Centre, Hyd.

Thanks,
Raghu.

Ra

Comments

• Ni
      23rd of Nov, 2007
    Bajaj - from purchased date not solving problem of my bajaj discover
    bajaj
    India

my bike purchased on 25/11/06 still that day i am complinting to service center (wasan bajaj nashik)about my bike problem the problem was on 40 speed the bike was vobling ,I also contact with Mr.Mehata ,Mr.Sansare but he was only assured me after some time you come at service center,so i follow up instruction then he told me" problem is on rear tyer so you submeet the depreciation amount & take new tyer,so your problem is solved,so iam submeet the amount 225/- rupees & he was change the tyer but till the problem was not solved SO i am complanting again & he was told me change front tyer so i asked ok! but you take the responciblity of after change the tyer the problem was solved.But he not take responciblity
    Now all service person not looking the problem
    SO Please looke it the matter & help me

• Md
      23rd of Jul, 2008

I've purchased Amit Bajaj, Samastipur (Bihar) Pulsar 150cc in 29th Nov '07 and from the day 1 the mileage of the bike has been very pathetic... its only 30-35kmpl. I made the same complaint all through my four free services @ Amit Bajaj Service Station, Samastipur, but of no use. One day by day, our office to offer Bike Service & Free Check up, then I inquired them about the same issue, day by day my bike go down milage so why ? Today service station Ananta Bajaj, has no complaint accetp today incharge of has say I am no complain accept you go to company
    Detail of Bike
    Md. Afroz
    Model No.- Pulsar 150 cc
    Pur date : 29th Nov. 2007

• Ka
      7th of Aug, 2008

engine heat
    I am in staying in chennai ihaving a Bajaj Pulsar with me -, after three month my bike engine was very high temperature even running only 10 km then we visit Bajaj (sri var)i they people told us its nothing more major problem about high @engine bore noice, . Then we continuously complaint to Bajaj ( deelar ) but till date we not getting proper response. So we request kindly suggestion on this matter. Because sometime we thought that engine was blast, it’s really high temperature.

• Ve
      27th of Aug, 2008

Hi
    I purchased a bajaj pulser 150 c c in sept 07 but my milage was so pathatic it was 35 Km i give a complaint in bajaj service centers but no proper response from them

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2009

kool pulsar bike

• Su
      25th of Apr, 2009

Hey, i have also bought digital pulsar 150. I want to know how i can get maximum mileage and my fuel indicator shows reserve everytime even though it is full tank. Please give me suggestion what to do.

• Ys
      27th of Jul, 2009

The Mileage, engine condition and all other will depend on the care you take for the bike. If you are a rough user it's would be a wonder about you getting 35kmpl.
    Coz am getting a mileage of around 53-55kmpl for the past three months.

• Sh
      31st of Mar, 2010

Hi

My bike bajaj 150 cc is also giving very less mileage(30-35km/L). I used to do proper servicing and done air filter cleaning, carburetor cleaning, spark plugs changed.
    I used to drive carefully in speed of 50-55Km/h. But still the bike is giving mileage 30 km/l. Any one please suggest me how to increase the mileage.
    The bike purchase date is December 2006.
    Regards
    Shibino

5th of Nov, 2010
    Bajaj - bad effect on body

sir,
    I purchase a bajaj indution cooker. After using it feeling headache.In 2-3 months falling hair also.this type problem facing all my family member who is usig it.when compaint service center.then say that no any part is defected so what can i do. you go to bajaj office near mauriya lok.i went there so they replace the same cooker.but this problem is also with this cooker.company warranty is one year.now i am not using cooker.can i return this cooker.what can i do. Please help me.

mo:9135318665
    email: devanandkuma@gmail.com

7th of Feb, 2011

my carborator is fail not avarage & self start problem

7th of Feb, 2011

Bajaj Appliances
    bajajelectricals.com

Bajaj Gas Geyzer Complaint - Never worked since the day of Purchase

Bajaj Gas Geyzer

Never worked since the day of Purchase

I bought a gas Geyzer in November 2010 with 2 year warranty of bajaj appliances from A-1 Trading company Near Siebel Cinema badarpur.

Since the day I Bought this Junk, It never worked properly, The Customer Service Rep has visited my house minimum 10 times in these months since purchase, but it never works more than a couple of days.

I told them to replace it but they refused to do so and they say they will keep coming and repairing it but won't replace it and will get Rid of the service once the Warranty is over.

Great Job Bajaj..We trust in Indian companies That's why We get these Smash hits..All people never Purchase any bajaj appliances. This is a suggession if you actually want to purchase something to Use.

Thanks&Regards

Anil Arya

9810-327-148

31st of Mar, 2011

bajaj pulsar literally sucks

31st of Mar, 2011

dont buy bajaj pulsars they give average of 55 60 at first and then only 30.after 2 yrs its giving problems.
    dont buy it try to buy cbz or fazer
    bajaj is not good compony
    yamaha is best