Bajaj / Blue is my favourite colour

1 India Review updated:

I booked Bajaj Avenger on 2/10/05. I Booked particularly for Blue Colour and being an Authorised DIstributor of Bajaj they are not in a position to supply desired colour of mine and they wants me to take some other colour and also I was told by them that Bajaj,Puna is not supplying correctly though the PO and indent raised by KLN and JAY Auto correctly. In the mean while the Blue COlour of Avenger is also despatching but for KLN they dont have stock in this particulat colour. I was very much worried, why this is happening in such a big company and the dealers response is poor. Kindly coordinate with the dealer and full fill my requirements.

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Nov, 2006

I don't know how much is this going to help or no , but i booked my bajaj avenger on the 27th of Oct 2006, and the order is still pending as of today 28-11-2006, i don't know what to do, neither do i know where to go as they state that the bajaj avenger is going to take sometime into their dispatch from the company.

I booked my bajaj avenger at azim premji's (grant road), and they had given me a deadline of 15 days of delivery, its over a month now and i have got no response whatsoever.

• Vi
      28th of May, 2007

I want a reply from the Bajaj appliances team as the girl whom i had a chat with and had a chat with the girl who is there, online, for customer support for Bajaj appliance gave me an e-mail address which was absolutely wrong, as such when i tried to send a mail on that site, the system showed me an error, this is seriously ridiculous..

• Gu
      30th of Jun, 2007

This is GURU PRASAD from Bangalore. I had purchased Baja Discover 125cc on 25 January 2007 from Kalyani Bajaj Yelahanka branch - Bangalore. I am highly disappointed with the way bajaj treats its customers. I seriously don't have words to say how pathetic the service is. I cannot see any accountability from any of the staff members of kalyani bajaj. I feel bajaj staff doesn't know how to work or how to provide satisfactory solutions to the customers.

1. I approached kalyani bajaj to book a bike under 0% interest scheme on jan 2007. I was told by one of the staff members that 0% INTEREST SCHEME has closed and presently it starts from 2.99% scheme. However i booked under the 2.99% scheme by paying the down payment of some 13K. They took blank checks from me and informed me that it will be entered by finance staff and gave me a date to collect the vehicle.

2. Delivery was delayed by more than 10 days and to my surprise they have given me some model which i hadn't requested for.

3. Finally when i went to take the delivery on a later date, i was shocked to see a higher emi amount entered by finance guys into my checks and the agreed amount was different.The amount has been changed without informing me, which is really not acceptable and unprofessional.

4. When i asked for the explanation, i was told that 2.99% scheme never existed and some one has given me the wrong information. My question is why the hell you people give wrong details to customers when your staff doesn't know the information about your own products. And this explanation was given to me at the time of delivery, after paying my down payment, after giving all documents and blank checks.

5. I had to wait nearly a month to get my vehicle number which is not at all acceptable. Every time i approach Kalyani bajaj some nonsense and immature explanation will be given to me.

6. It's almost 6 months now and i am yet to get the accessories for my bike. Every time i visit service station, i get the same reply - No spares.

7. I neither got my insurance copy nor my rc book xerox. I haven't got any documents except tax receipt and service manual.

8. After n number of follow ups when i went to collect insurance copy, i was surprised to see that vehicle is in my name and address is someone else and the same problem with RC book too.

9. Your staff has entered the wrong address into your software, even after me furnishing all necessary documents to show my address proof. The most pathetic thing is bajaj staff have visited my residence for site visit and in spite of it they have entered the wrong address which shows people have no sense, are unprofessional.

10. I am totally fed up of visiting kalyani bajaj and i am not getting any sort of solution. I seriously don't remember how many times they have made me visit their office. Every time i cancel my engagements hoping for a solution and end of the day only assurance will be provided , but no result.

11. Every time i go stand in front of them, immediate comes the reply - Sir i am going today 2 insurance office and RTO - will get you the documents tomorrow and for bajaj i guess tomorrow never comes. If i go next day some ### reason will be given and the same reply that they will go today.

12. I escalated this to Ms.Girija - Manager, yelahanka branch kalyani bajaj- she is so dumm, trust me she dosen't know what to say, what to do, she dosen't have any accountability and i very strongly feel they never tried to give me a solution. Every time i stand in front of her, she calls her colleague and then she questions what happened about my problem??? That's the only thing she does.I am going to stop my payments immediately and will not pay a single amount until and unless i get my documents in hand.

Kind Regards

Guru Prasad

• Mo
      17th of Jun, 2008

To kalyani bajaj,

Provide the proper services, you can provide. dont play with the public or else you will get one day. You should pay for this type of unsatisfactory service. This is strictly warning to you guys.

• Mo
      17th of Jun, 2008

I have seen this comments and agreed also. one who can't provide services to the consumers, they should go and sit at home and do house holds things, you bloody rascles.

19th of Aug, 2008

Dear sir,

Myself is Rishi Raj from Nangloi Delhi. I have bought Bajaj Platina from Gautam Auto Tilak Nagar on 16th of March 2008 with the registration no. DL-4SBC-5534 BY MAKING CASH PAYMENT.I am satisfied with the performance of vehicle.But the matter of concern is that the staff of Gautam Auto has made mistake in my registration paper like RC and Insurance, he has registerd all those things Rishi taj and Rishi Rai but my name is RISHI RAJ.I have made several requests to Mr. Lashkar who is the person dealing to me but he is not ready to correct his mistake.

Now you tell me how do I show my paper if somebody ask me to show as all papers have different names.
    My request is to u that please look into matter as it is already six months as purchased has been made and it gives bad impression of your company.

Thanks
    Rishi Raj

• Ji
      22nd of Aug, 2008

I have recently purchased a Bajaj Avenger from Khivraj Motors in Bangalore. The sales man named Nrupada was very helpful throughout as I had purchased the bike on finance. He took all the headaches and called me to the showroom on the day when it was finalised. Anyway, after getting the bike delivered, I went back to Khivraj Motors for the 1st servicing of the bike 3 weeks after getting it. I went around 12:30 pm, and the person incharge of registration told me that I will get the bike only on the next day. I was a little upset as I stay neary 14 kms away and the traffic on the way is too much. Still, I managed to keep myself cool and gave the bike along with the keys after completing the paper works and other formalities and came back. At around 6:30 of the same day, a tele-caller called me up from Khivraj and told that my bike is ready and I should go and get it by 7pm on that day. As I was not prepared to go again for that day I told her that I will come on the next day between 12 to 1 pm.
    Next day as I went to the showroom, after giving Rs 320 for the servicing (though it was a free service, I had to pay for all the oil change) and another Rs 20 for the helmet, I asked for the keys. To my utter surprise, I found out that my key chain was missing, which was an imported one. I was very upset and angry. I went in looking for the guy who took the bike previous day. He was nowhere to be found. Then I called for the manager of the servicing department. He was missing too. I went back to the showroom to lodge a complaint, but found a salesman who told me to wait for the manager of the servicing dept. as they cant take any complaints regarding the servicing. It was almost 2:15 pm and I was hungry, sweating in heat, and waiting. At last, when I was about to leave, I saw the guy coming. I met him and asked for the key chain. He told me that he doesn't know anything about the key-chain and put the blame on me by telling that I should have taken it with me, because that's the rule. I couldn't resist my temper and started shouting. Finally the manager came and apologised and told me this will never happen again.
    Hense, for this free servicing I have ended up spending
    Auto - Rs 240 (Coming back the previous day and going again the next day)
    Servicing - Rs 320
    Petrol - Rs 70
    Helmet - Rs 20
    Key Chain - Rs 400 approx

Total of Rs 1050... If this is the free servicing, what would be the paid servicing???

Jim Ankan Deka