Backgammon Live

Posted: Apr 21, 2017 by

Backgammon site

Sedona, Arizona
The Administrators of this game should be arrested for fraud. Absolutely the worst BG game on the internet. Used to be my favorite, now I will never play again on this site. Total rip off scam. So many people World Wide have hacked into this game and the Admins don't care. Other sites have 'police' that check in and the cheating stops once perpetrators understand they're being watched. These Admins R just raking in the money. I have complained about this site numerous times. I'm ranked in my Country, in the World and have been playing for 60 years. I know cheating when I see it. If I could find a way to turn these Admins
in to FB, to National Security, to anyone who gives a flying leap, I would!! Never buy anything from this company, never! You will lose your ### guaranteed. Play with the very little they dole out to keep you playing. Other companies are very generous with giving you bonuses everyday. Not a fun game with this site, extremely frustrating when they give other Countries (Iran, Iraq, Muslim Countries in particular the benefit of cheating Americans). Disgusting!! This becomes quite clear if you play a few games. The terrorists get the edge and if you say ANYTHING about it, they cut off your first amendment rights and you are no longer able to speak to your opponents. If that isn't anti-American, I simply don't know what is!
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

A  29th of Jun, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I completely agree with person from AZ. Today alone I lost most of the games 7 out of 9 to "LOST CONNECTION" It only happens when I'm winning. Coincidence? I think not. I play but I do not pay any longer. I show up get my freebies and stop when they run out. I have spent an embarassing amount on this game and when the class action suit comes I will be in it. This must end. Just straight up gangsta robbery.

Oh btw I have sent pic and emails and nothing happens. I think Facebook needs to step up and not allow these type of predators on their website. Or I will just start posting examples.
A  1st of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Owners are Liars and Cheaters. Many people like them rationalise that it's entertainment and doesn't need to be honest. Well let's see a notice on opening the game that says "rolls are fabricated for the best generation of money for me. Most of the games with newbies will be false. This is to get the newbies encouraged to play more and one day spend money here". Let's see how many will continue to play. I wonder if their mother taught them how to cheat or if they learned it all by themselves.
A  1st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Backgammon Live, worst online backgammon game.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree