Az Shop1 Ltd / www. Brand - Seller.com / Boots

1 ME, United States Review updated:

I have experienced something simular. I rec'd the boots and they are not authentic at all. I tried to return them and get my money back. There is not a live person to speak to and the person who communicates with you via the internet speaks no english. I asked for the return address 5 times and she refused to give it to me. I called my cc company and filed a dispute with them. Now the website no longer exist. They have since sent me an email and told me they are going to enter me in the "global negative credit card database".
They can enter me wherever they want i am too through with them.

Fu

Comments

• Qu
      10th of Jan, 2009
    Az - Shop1 - Ordered boots

I need some1 2 get back 2 me on how i can check my order. Yes i have a tracking # but dont no how 2 use it. I made my order on 2 / 16 / 09.

• Je
      10th of Feb, 2009

Did you find a way to reach them??? I have the same problem.

14th of Feb, 2009

I can'nt reach them i wanted a tracking number

• Br
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Did you ever get your boots, or at least a status?? I just placed an order with them and am starting to get nervous.

24th of Feb, 2009

I had the exact same problem. I ordered my Uggs from there and it doesn't look authentic after comparing it to my other 2 pairs I bought from Nordstrom. I cannot find any contact information for the company except for an email address.

• Me
      8th of Mar, 2009

I have just ordered for the second time from uggs-uk.com and after going through the checkout procedure to buy the goods the payment details popped up as AZshop1Ltd;. This did not happen when I placed my first order with Uggs-uk.com and after reading complaints about this website I am now concerned as I did not even receive any payment conformation details or order or tracking parcel details, I think that I may have even paid twice Help!

• Me
      30th of Mar, 2009

I've been round and round with them to, and apparently have had my shoes delivered 20 days ago, NOT. Time to dispute the charge with your credit card company...

• Eu
      3rd of May, 2009

these companies you have to watch the stuff you are getting is fake and they rip your money off, try to deal with companies that have pay pal cause you can get your money back, with western union you cannot get money back. when they rip you off they change web site adress but if your smart get another email adress and add them to your messenger so you can talk to them and they will not know its you.

15th of Jun, 2009

do not deal with these people. We purchased a ghd from them which not only blew up, but also was a fake. It was purchased from their sister site pureghd.com which has since closed.

• Ve
      20th of Dec, 2010

I ordered a [censor] witch was ed hardy and it never came in

• Ve
      20th of Dec, 2010

Do theese iteams come in ?