Awok.com / it is a scam - beware!
It was my first shopping experience at awok.com and it was terrible.
I ordered 5 items online using credit card on delivery. All the items were okay except one (Nicer Dicer). It was broken. The delivery was on Thursday evening, and by that time their customer care working hours were over. They also do not work on Friday, so I had to complain on Saturday 14th May.
They processed my request and sent a courier guy to pick up the faulty item. After 7 days I got a parcel as a replacement. When I opened the parcel it was the same broken item.
When I called customer care to question about this nonsense, they said as per the company policy, customer need to complain on very same day of delivery. Which was not possible for me as I explained above.
After that I have still not got any response from them even after reminders.
They also sell refurbished items which customers might think as new.
So BEWARE about such scam and do not fall into trap by paying your hard earned money - even if it is not material.
Order # [protected] dated 10th May 2016.
Thanks & Regards,
More Awok.com Complaints & Reviews
- Awok.com - wrong item delivered but refused to change 
- Awok.com - defective item and false warranty policy on the site 
- Awok.com - no value for customer complaints 
- Awok.com - cheating, poor service, orders not delivered 
- Awok.com - damaged products 
- Awok.com - debit card credited
- Awok.com - shipping
- Awok.com - delivery personnel
- Awok.com - shipment order status-143-939-228-9
- Awok.com - mini fan air cooler