Awesome Auger / Terrible company

1 NC, United States Review updated:

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I can ditto every complaint here. Same thing happened to me. I just made a formal complaint to the BBB. Everyone should do that so that action will be taken against them. You can go to the BBB's web site and serach the co. and file a complaint. I urge everyone to do so. I also wonder if they could have a class action lawsuit filed against them? I never completed my order over the phone to them mainly because they incessantly would not let me refuse the 10+ 'free extra attachments'... free plus exorbitant shipping. I refused the offers over and over and after a 30 min. call, I got so frustrated I purposely didn't complete the order so that it wouldn't go thru (no such luck). I didn't complete or confirm any order. I never got a pre-total. And somehow 8 weeks later I rec'd a small box with all the extra crap crammed in there with $40 of extra shipping. I called to complain - cust svc sucks and was no help. They offered a $5 credit to shut me up. Now about 8 days later I never got the $5 credit. I am furious... I didn't complete the order, I never confirmed it, there was NO was to get a live person, and I refused all extra attachments which I still rec'd.

Sh

Phone 914-332-7878
    Fax 914-332-7859
    email at jknapp@sasgroup.com
    www.shopsas.com

Let them know how you feel. I was able to get the order cancelled without waiting on hold and before shipped.