[Resolved] Avast — qptimizer software
1/12/2017 purchased a software program to optimize my computer for 29.88 with 30 day money back guarantee. I used the service once and it was not anything like what I thought I was purchasing; so I attempted to get my money back. Since then when I could get a phone line to answer they would push me to another line which would give me a online website that didn't exist etc. So you see I started out by simply requesting my money back and now you have me angry. I don't know where we put the order number but I'm sure you can find the product with my email [protected]@gmail.com or phone number of [protected]. It was taken off my debit card yesterday. Now I started out just wanting to be civil but if you want to scam me I will make sure I get my 29.00 worth... Another happy customer---Narvis Thompson
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Avast Software Customer Care's Response, Jan 27, 2017
You can easily ask for a refund via Avast support portal at https://www.avast.com/support - Contact an agent.
More Avast Complaints & Reviews
- Dri* Avast Software Orderfind.com - avast 2yr subscription not delivered 
- Dri Avast Software - refund 
- Dri*www. Avast.com - did not order, yet billed $149.50 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info MN - billed twice for same thing 
- Dri*www. Avast.com Element5. Info - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Avast Software - dri avast software unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] Avast Software - Avast premium
- [Resolved] Avast Software - pending - avast - nexway 415 449-4713 fra
- [Resolved] Avast Software - unauthorized paypal account charged $43.69 dri*avast 
- [Resolved] Dri Avast Software - unauthorized card charge