[Resolved] Avalon Bey NewfoundlandsPuppy not delivered after making payment and no refund

Re Feb 19, 2016 Vale, NC

I made a deposit for a Newfoundland puppy (female) in late November for my family for Christmas with Laura Rader (owner) of Avalon Bey Newfoundland (ph# [protected]). She had told me that she thought the puppies would be ready for their homes around the 2nd week of January. I touched base with Laura several times during the waiting period and she didn't have a solid date on pickup times for the puppy due to waiting for the puppies to see if they would past their cardiologist test. On Christmas Eve Laura contacted me and said the pup would be ready at the beginning of the year, I explain to her that based on what she told me earlier I was expecting the 2nd week of January and at the beginning of the year I would be out of town and would it be okay to pickup our new pup when we got back from vacation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Vale, NC She agreed that would be okay and mention that she was taking a couple of puppies to be delivered in Columbia, South America and that I could pick my pup up the following weekend. Then Laura called back to ask me if I could send more money for the puppy in which she already had a deposit. So I agreed to send more money and told her that I would pay the balance on pick up considering I never met her face to face. Well while Laura was out of the country she had her husband to call me (whom I have never spoken to before) and tell me that the puppy had been sold and sorry about our luck and sorry that things couldn't work out. I would never recommend her at all for doing any type of business with, especially know that this was a gift for my family for Christmas. So to this day she has not returned my deposit. This woman who is a school teacher and dog breeder should be ashamed of herself. Never do business with her.

• Resolution statement

Avalon Bey Newfoundlands customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.