Automotive Training Institute / These people use every possibility to steal your money and to lie to you.

1 705 Digital Drive Suite V, Linthicum, Maryland 21090US, United States Review updated:
Phone: (888) 471-5800

Do not ever do business with Automotive Training Institute. This place is full of lies and greedy people! Before using them I searched on the internet and was really surprised to find out that there are no negative comments at all. At this time I thought that it is fantastic and this company should have been perfect. Their website stated that they have been helping thousands of automotive repair shop owners increase their profits, reduce stress, and grow their businesses into the companies of their dreams. I imagined a very professional working team and I was absolutely wrong.

I needed training and ATI said they had ways to help and make the changes I wanted. They offered me Boot Camp and I agreed to that offer to get more from my business. Actually one training turned out to be six different trainings. While going there I was told that I will get discounts and I shouldn’t worry about the money. Now I have to take the loan to pay for the training and there are no discounts at all. These people use every possibility to steal your money and to lie to you.

Finally I want to tell you the biggest problem of this company. Despite the fact I have attended all the lectures I was absolutely not ready for the exam. This shows the real unprofessionalism and indifference of the staff.

Ca
May 29, 2013

More Automotive Training Institute Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tr
      10th of Dec, 2017

Totally agree aame boat your in
    Would love to sue them

• Te
      22nd of Oct, 2018

Please do your research before signing anything from this company. They will get you motivated and pumped full of new ideas to make your business successful and most of the things you already know and don't put into practice. They are a heartless company and you do all the work just to attend there facility and hear there stories about yacht parties.Please don't make the same mistake I did. You will have debt that will hold you down for years while these people are all smiles. Be aware, the agreement for finance you are obligated personally too, default means you cant pay them so you get a lien attached to your name and you have nothing to give back to them because you never got nothing from them. CHUBBY IS A PARASITE OF THE WORST KIND.

• Pa
      25th of Oct, 2018

@Ted Moyer This company is an absolute fraud. I am looking for any information about class action lawsuits against Automotive Training Institute.
    Certainly someone has filed suit against ATI??

• Bi
      3rd of Dec, 2018

You hit the nail on the head! I think they work hard to get negative comments removed. We had to hire an attorney and sue them to get out of the so called contract. They had us raise our prices so high it nearly put us under. Do NOT deal with ATI. scam and crooks, PERIOD!