Auto Portfolio Services / Class Action Lawsuit

1 Greenwood Village, CO, United States Review updated:

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!

AUTO PORTFOLIO SERVICES

Everyone who has been vicitimized by this company needs to contact the Law Office Below

Attention Patty: ext 172

Law office of Demler, Armstrong, And Rowland
4500 East Pacific Coast Highway
Fourth Floor
Long Beach, California 90804

Phone#[protected] Fax# [protected]

Please Contact Patty at the Law Firm Above with all your complaints and what they have done to you so that we can gain the further interest of their law firm to take our case. Together we can put these crooks out of business and retrieve what is rightfully ours.

Comments

• Gl
      2nd of Nov, 2010

my name is glenda campbell and i have been victamized by this company. i will be calling your lawyer asap. i have been trying to fight this company for a month now. they have unlawfully repossessed my vehicle that i paid off.

• Gl
      2nd of Nov, 2010

EVERYONE MUST FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE COLORADO ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE AND THEIR STATES ATTORNEY OFFICE. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

• Pa
      4th of Nov, 2010

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE ABOVE-MENTIONED LAW FIRM -
    WHILE WE SYMPATHIZE WITH EVERYONE WHO IS DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY WE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE ON YOUR CASE. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT OUR DECISION IS NOT A REFLECTION OF THE MERITS OF YOUR LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ANOTHER LAW FIRM TO PURSUE THIS MATTER, PLEASE DO SO PROMPTLY BECAUSE THE PASSAGE OF TIME WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY WISH TO LOCATE YOUR LOCAL BAR ASSOCIATION'S PUBLIC INFORMATION SECTION REGARDING AN ATTORNEY REFERRAL AT http://www.hg.org/bar-associations-usa.html.

• Bi
      5th of Nov, 2010

I was suckered yesterday by a couple of boys about 16 years old. They gave me the usual line about a trip to Italy and getting points for the trip from selling mags etc; I would not have bit but they said the mags could be sent to the armed forces. The price was way more than I expected and then on top of that was a $15 dollar handling fee. Anyway, I am now $57 dollars lighter and don't think that I will be seeing my money again. Watch out Steamboat Springs they are here.
    11/5/2010.

• Do
      1st of Oct, 2012

Auto Portfolio is a predatory lender that preys on people that are gong through difficult financial times. For a $1600 loan, they charged a woman I know $990.99 in interest, just over a 6 month period. Plus, they charged her with a $90.00 late fee. In all, she ended up paying them over $3200.00. This company needs to be put out of business..