Auto One Warranty / Fraud and cheating
I'm entitled to a FULL REFUND from auto one warranty specialist and their Representative has acknowledged this. Ryan will not return my phone calls. His mailbox is always full and when you try to speak with someone else they say Ryan's the only one who can help you and when you explain he will not return phone calls they say there is nothing they can do.
I have been waiting for 6+ months and I'm told that my refund with the exact amount due will be 1/2 by check and 1/2 by mail. When I canceled my account, I clearly stated by FAX that they may not deduct funds from my account and they did it anyway. I have all my documentation.
I wonder how many complaints it takes to initiate a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT???
I want them to honor their word and it would be only professional for RYAN to at very least return people's phone calls that he knows that are entitled to their refunds..
More Auto One Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Auto One Warranty - refund 
- Auto One Warranty - Fraud and scammed...unprofessional customer service rep. 
- Auto One Warranty - Horrible Customer Service/Specialists 
- Auto One Warranty - Failure to repair or refund money
- Auto One Warranty - Rip Off Cheating Company
- Auto One Warranty - Can't get my refund of $1844.00 
- Auto One Warranty - Refund Promised, Never Received
- Auto One Warranty - Long time to receive refund 
- Auto One Warranty - Palicy Cancelled
- Auto One Warranty - non Refund of money paid