Ausflights Getaways Escapes / Don't buy any tickets from them - scam

I went to the website of the company Ausflights Getaways Escapes. They had some offer, and all flights cost only $99. I ordered tickets and after I paid for the order, I got the email from these ###. It turned out that this offer worked only when I bought expensive accommodation. WTF? I haven’t seen this info on the website. It was total rip off and scam. I told them to return money back, but they only promised and still got nothing from them. Please, help me to get money back.

Mc
Sep 06, 2014

Comments

Jun 26, 2016

AUSFLIGHTS GETAWAY ESCAPES
    Recieived a phone call, the deals sounded very appealing as a we have a son in Perth & flights from Brisbane to Perth are expensive. This company promised it would be 2 $99 vouchers per flight per person.. When looking into booking it was all 5star accomadation they are affiliated with ... We were told there is a selection of accomadation for all budgets... RUBBISH... Anyhow I have 8 $99 vouchers, so I have lost $800 to these ###.
    We are not rolling in money, this has been very stressful and dissappointing. Marge [protected]@hotmail.com (Brisbane QLD)