Auction Listing Employment Agency / Its a Scam!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I believe that Auction Listing Employment Agency is a scam!! I paid my $97.00 believing that I was going to be learning how to auction off their products. The email that I received wrote that I would not have to buy or sell anything, but after reading my 2nd lesson I know now this isn't true. In the first lesson it tells you to set up a PayPal account, and in the second lesson it tells you how you need to buy low and sell big!!! They are very misleading and I demanded that they stop my lessons and refund my $97.00! No response from email, and forget about contacting them on the phone- no one ever answers! I hope everyone sees this and learns from my mistake, and I hope that this agency gets sued for its misrepresentation.

Sh

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Jul, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - NOT SASTIFIED
    AUTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
    Phone: 18665839791
    help@securedpaycenter.com

I have a 30 day money back guaranted, I want this creditted back to my visa card ! I am not satisfied with the program, it is misleading and I believe a SCAM!!! I cannot reach a human by phone, I have tried for 3 days.

3rd of Jul, 2009

I would dispute it with the cc agency. Make sure you let them know you are unable to reach anyone by phone.

• Lo
      6th of Jul, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - MIDLEADING/SCAM/NO CONTACT
    AUCTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
    2707 EASTRIDGE DRIVE
    Mesquite
    Texas

UNEQUIVOCABLE MISREPRESENTATION...I WANT MY 97.00 BACK AND WILL GET IT. ADVERTISEMENT LEADS CONSUMER TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL ESSENTIALLY BE DOING DATA ENTRY FROM HOME...NOT AT ALL WHAT THIS SUPPOSED SERVICE IS...NOTHING BUT A LIE

• Ky
      9th of Jul, 2009

Thanks to you all for posting your complaints. Just before entering my CC number I decided to check this site. Thanks for saving me $97 and a bunch of trouble getting it back. Hope you all successfully retrieve your funds.

9th of Jul, 2009

o no i fell for it. how do i get my money back or stop it as i only done it a few hours ago.

9th of Jul, 2009

i would still like some to tell me how to get my money back from auction listing employment agency, i would be most grateful. I say thay are very bad people for doing this, i really wont to make sure it dosn't happen to some one else.

• Ha

AUCTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY--2009/7/09
    MISLEADING; WHO IS EMILY THOMAS; I PAID MONEY FOR INFORMATION, KIT. ANOTHER SCAM? I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I AM UNABLE TO REACH ANYONE BY PHONE. LINDA HARDING

• Nn
      10th of Jul, 2009

i had all the information, did the 10 lessons and went to the next step only to find out that i should verify my information and then link my ebay account to it, this is a scam! please, people, dont fall a victim as me, WATCH OUT

• Wi
      10th of Jul, 2009

I sent them $97.00 and received the E-Mail Certification test to become a Auction Lister. A total of 10 separate test, which you can only take one per day. On each Test they stated I would not have to do all these thing, they would do them for me, they just wanted me to have the knowledge. After successfully completing the 10 Test, they wanted me to start selling items on E-Bay, to an account that they had me set up. No words on becoming a Auction Listing Agent. After calling the customer service line and holding 45 minutes I reached a live person. I told her my story, she responded this was a selling service and had not heard of a Listing Agent I told her to cancel my order. She said she would transfer me to the proper Dept. Another 45 minutes before I hung up. I put a stop payment on my credit card and sent a nasty letter to the General Manager. I also sent 3 E-Mails to them, no response. BAD DEAL Will H

• Gn
      14th of Jul, 2009

Thank you all for your comments. I was interested in this opportunity also. Glad I checked around, I can't afford to pay money for a scam, and was so hoping this was a legitmate way to earn money. Hope everyone is scuccessful in figuring out how to get there money back.
    I emailed the website that sent out the advertisement, and asked how if I was not satisfied or did not like the program was I go request money back, but no answer :(. Hope other people see this post as well.
    G.N>

21st of Jul, 2009

I sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We understand that this program is not for everyone, and we want to do everything we can to make sure you are taken care of. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at support@wahrsupport.com or by phone at 1 (866) 251-9132 to inquire about a refund or for any further assistance.

Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you invested with us.

21st of Jul, 2009

I sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We do understand that this program is just not for everyone, and we would love to do everything possible to make sure this issue is taken care of for you. Please call 1 (866) 251-9132 or e-mail support@wahrsupport.com to inquire about a refund or to answer any other questions that you may have.
    Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you have invested with us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

21st of Jul, 2009

In reagards to Lori Baker's comment, I do not believe the product you are referring to belongs to Auction Listing Employment Agency. We have received numerous phone calls in reagrds to data entry from home. To actually go one step further to help you, here is the company we believe you are referring to. Data Money Online and we have also found a phone number and e-mail address for them as well. They can be reached at 1 866 552-5774 or e-mailed at support@dataentrycompany.com. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I hope this helps.

(866) 251-9132
    support@wahrsupport.com

23rd of Jul, 2009

lori's comments are correct and im going to try to get a refund on my money as well nothing on the site works and there is no metion of the product provider company (dorba)that you have to pay for a membership for so now my total is $140.00 in the whole and all the dorba prices are to high to contend with the prices of the same or even similar products to allow you to compete so far ive sold one product that i have to pay for with my own money from my own account and cant even get that done because the make payment to dorba comes up with a search now im worried my money will be taken and the product not shipped plus i had to transfer the payment from paypal to my own account to replace the money i had use out of it to pay dorba.when i started this thing i was lead to belive all i had to do was post items and the rest of the BS was takin care of by auction listing employment agency but it would seem i was wrong now all i got is a debt and a big mess to try to sort thru :(

• Ro
      24th of Jul, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - recieved nothing for payment
    www.workathomerecruiters.com

I paid to become a auctioneer for companies by listing on ebay, and after submitting the 87.00$ asked I never recieved a confirmation giving me instructions or a username etc! This website claims double your money back in 90 days well its been 1 and i want a refund!!! Please contact me sue.buzz@comcast.net

27th of Jul, 2009

I just received an email today(07/27/09) from auction listing employment agency
    When you try to navigate away from the page it comes up with a pop-up window stating "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page
    we will take another $10.00 off the enrollment fee plus they wanted my credit card information right away.This immediately told me that they are a SCAM!!! Sorry Rosemary but you'll receive no money from me.
    JPO

• Lu
      27th of Jul, 2009

what i dont understand, why are these on line businesses allowed to keep taking from good honest people that are just trying to get by, why isnt our government doing something about this to investigate these fraudulent sites, the answer is simple, on the bottom of every page is a disclaimer, and with that there legal to do or say anything to make you beleave they are legitimate, and so many people out there want to beleave in the work at home process that they put there credit card on the line, bottom line to all that might read this! IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE/trust me it probably is just that to good to be true, if you really want to work at home there are sites out there that are legitimate, for instance, listings for ebay products, through the emily thomas program which is called WORK AT HOME RECUITERS, SHE HAD TO INVESTGATE THOSE BUSINESSES, TO OFFER THAT SERVICE, make calls yourself, do your reseach, you can find work at home programs, but remember everything you do on line to start one will cost in the end, DAVID G AZ

• 22
      29th of Jul, 2009

In response to Lumberjack5599: It is through Emily Thomas' work at home recruiters website that I got stung by Auction Listing Employment Agency, I was in the same boat as Lori thinking it was data entry. In the process of trying to get my refund considering the cancel subscription tab on the website doesn't work and have already sent 3 emails requesting cancellation + refund.

• Un
      30th of Jul, 2009

Actually Doba isn't that bad, it's a dropshipping company that you can easily work with, but you're right about the not mentioning it part, as well as nothing works. I'm trying to place an order for a TV that somebody bought from me, for example, and I can't even pay for it through this program. I'm going to ask for a refund as well. If you want to use Doba... just go through Doba. Don't need the middle man (ALEA). As for 22pos and lori, I don't know what you mean by data entry, but I was under the impression that it was simply a get paid to post other people's listings on ebay. You spend the time and little money to spice up the ads, post them, and get paid like $13 a post or whatever that chart represented... but either way, wasn't what it said it was.

• Ad
      30th of Jul, 2009

Auction Listing Employment Agency, I read, you have so many bad mouth about your systems. I agree with them, you are purely scam. Becaused, Im also your "VICTIM". I requested to cancel my memberships on 7/14/2009 and asked for a refund of $197.00. You easly click to my account, then, you giving me a hardtime to refund my money. Then one(1) of your support members was saying that, my own bank of credit card is holding the fund? You EMILY THOMAS STOP SCAMMING THE REAL HUMAN BEING!!! I demand to receive my money $197.00dollars you deducted from my account. Or I SHOULD SAY, YOU GO TO HELL!!!