Auction Listing Employment AgencyIts a Scam!

1 Review updated:

I believe that Auction Listing Employment Agency is a scam!! I paid my $97.00 believing that I was going to be learning how to auction off their products. The email that I received wrote that I would not have to buy or sell anything, but after reading my 2nd lesson I know now this isn't true. In the first lesson it tells you to set up a PayPal account, and in the second lesson it tells you how you need to buy low and sell big!!! They are very misleading and I demanded that they stop my lessons and refund my $97.00! No response from email, and forget about contacting them on the phone- no one ever answers! I hope everyone sees this and learns from my mistake, and I hope that this agency gets sued for its misrepresentation.

Sh

Comments

• Ro
      Jul 03, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - NOT SASTIFIED
    AUTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@securedpaycenter.com

I have a 30 day money back guaranted, I want this creditted back to my visa card ! I am not satisfied with the program, it is misleading and I believe a SCAM!!! I cannot reach a human by phone, I have tried for 3 days.

• Au
      Jul 03, 2009

I would dispute it with the cc agency. Make sure you let them know you are unable to reach anyone by phone.

• Lo
      Jul 06, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - MIDLEADING/SCAM/NO CONTACT
    AUCTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
    2707 EASTRIDGE DRIVE
    Mesquite
    Texas

UNEQUIVOCABLE MISREPRESENTATION...I WANT MY 97.00 BACK AND WILL GET IT. ADVERTISEMENT LEADS CONSUMER TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL ESSENTIALLY BE DOING DATA ENTRY FROM HOME...NOT AT ALL WHAT THIS SUPPOSED SERVICE IS...NOTHING BUT A LIE

• Ky
      Jul 09, 2009

Thanks to you all for posting your complaints. Just before entering my CC number I decided to check this site. Thanks for saving me $97 and a bunch of trouble getting it back. Hope you all successfully retrieve your funds.

Jul 09, 2009

o no i fell for it. how do i get my money back or stop it as i only done it a few hours ago.

Jul 09, 2009

i would still like some to tell me how to get my money back from auction listing employment agency, i would be most grateful. I say thay are very bad people for doing this, i really wont to make sure it dosn't happen to some one else.

• Ha

AUCTION LISTING EMPLOYMENT AGENCY--2009/7/09
    MISLEADING; WHO IS EMILY THOMAS; I PAID MONEY FOR INFORMATION, KIT. ANOTHER SCAM? I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I AM UNABLE TO REACH ANYONE BY PHONE. LINDA HARDING

• Nn
      Jul 10, 2009

i had all the information, did the 10 lessons and went to the next step only to find out that i should verify my information and then link my ebay account to it, this is a scam! please, people, dont fall a victim as me, WATCH OUT

• Wi
      Jul 10, 2009

I sent them $97.00 and received the E-Mail Certification test to become a Auction Lister. A total of 10 separate test, which you can only take one per day. On each Test they stated I would not have to do all these thing, they would do them for me, they just wanted me to have the knowledge. After successfully completing the 10 Test, they wanted me to start selling items on E-Bay, to an account that they had me set up. No words on becoming a Auction Listing Agent. After calling the customer service line and holding 45 minutes I reached a live person. I told her my story, she responded this was a selling service and had not heard of a Listing Agent I told her to cancel my order. She said she would transfer me to the proper Dept. Another 45 minutes before I hung up. I put a stop payment on my credit card and sent a nasty letter to the General Manager. I also sent 3 E-Mails to them, no response. BAD DEAL Will H

• Gn
      Jul 14, 2009

Thank you all for your comments. I was interested in this opportunity also. Glad I checked around, I can't afford to pay money for a scam, and was so hoping this was a legitmate way to earn money. Hope everyone is scuccessful in figuring out how to get there money back.
    I emailed the website that sent out the advertisement, and asked how if I was not satisfied or did not like the program was I go request money back, but no answer :(. Hope other people see this post as well.
    G.N>

• I sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We understand that this program is not for everyone, and we want to do everything we can to make sure you are taken care of. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [protected]@wahrsupport.com or by phone at [protected] to inquire about a refund or for any further assistance.

Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you invested with us.

Support Staff

• I sincerely apologize for the problems that you have had. We do understand that this program is just not for everyone, and we would love to do everything possible to make sure this issue is taken care of for you. Please call [protected] or e-mail [protected]@wahrsupport.com to inquire about a refund or to answer any other questions that you may have.
    Once again, we are sorry to see you go, but are sincerely grateful for the time you have invested with us. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Support Staff

• In reagards to Lori Baker's comment, I do not believe the product you are referring to belongs to Auction Listing Employment Agency. We have received numerous phone calls in reagrds to data entry from home. To actually go one step further to help you, here is the company we believe you are referring to. Data Money Online and we have also found a phone number and e-mail address for them as well. They can be reached at [protected] or e-mailed at [protected]@dataentrycompany.com. I do apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you. I hope this helps.

[protected]
    [protected]@wahrsupport.com

Jul 23, 2009

lori's comments are correct and im going to try to get a refund on my money as well nothing on the site works and there is no metion of the product provider company (dorba)that you have to pay for a membership for so now my total is $140.00 in the whole and all the dorba prices are to high to contend with the prices of the same or even similar products to allow you to compete so far ive sold one product that i have to pay for with my own money from my own account and cant even get that done because the make payment to dorba comes up with a search now im worried my money will be taken and the product not shipped plus i had to transfer the payment from paypal to my own account to replace the money i had use out of it to pay dorba.when i started this thing i was lead to belive all i had to do was post items and the rest of the BS was takin care of by auction listing employment agency but it would seem i was wrong now all i got is a debt and a big mess to try to sort thru :(

• Ro
      Jul 24, 2009
    Auction Listing Employment Agency - recieved nothing for payment
    www.workathomerecruiters.com

I paid to become a auctioneer for companies by listing on ebay, and after submitting the 87.00$ asked I never recieved a confirmation giving me instructions or a username etc! This website claims double your money back in 90 days well its been 1 and i want a refund!!! Please contact me sue.[protected]@comcast.net

Jul 27, 2009

I just received an email today(07/27/09) from auction listing employment agency
    When you try to navigate away from the page it comes up with a pop-up window stating "are you sure you want to navigate away from this page
    we will take another $10.00 off the enrollment fee plus they wanted my credit card information right away.This immediately told me that they are a SCAM!!! Sorry Rosemary but you'll receive no money from me.
    JPO

• Lu
      Jul 27, 2009

what i dont understand, why are these on line businesses allowed to keep taking from good honest people that are just trying to get by, why isnt our government doing something about this to investigate these fraudulent sites, the answer is simple, on the bottom of every page is a disclaimer, and with that there legal to do or say anything to make you beleave they are legitimate, and so many people out there want to beleave in the work at home process that they put there credit card on the line, bottom line to all that might read this! IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE/trust me it probably is just that to good to be true, if you really want to work at home there are sites out there that are legitimate, for instance, listings for ebay products, through the emily thomas program which is called WORK AT HOME RECUITERS, SHE HAD TO INVESTGATE THOSE BUSINESSES, TO OFFER THAT SERVICE, make calls yourself, do your reseach, you can find work at home programs, but remember everything you do on line to start one will cost in the end, DAVID G AZ

Jul 29, 2009

In response to Lumberjack5599: It is through Emily Thomas' work at home recruiters website that I got stung by Auction Listing Employment Agency, I was in the same boat as Lori thinking it was data entry. In the process of trying to get my refund considering the cancel subscription tab on the website doesn't work and have already sent 3 emails requesting cancellation + refund.

• Un
      Jul 30, 2009

Actually Doba isn't that bad, it's a dropshipping company that you can easily work with, but you're right about the not mentioning it part, as well as nothing works. I'm trying to place an order for a TV that somebody bought from me, for example, and I can't even pay for it through this program. I'm going to ask for a refund as well. If you want to use Doba... just go through Doba. Don't need the middle man (ALEA). As for 22pos and lori, I don't know what you mean by data entry, but I was under the impression that it was simply a get paid to post other people's listings on ebay. You spend the time and little money to spice up the ads, post them, and get paid like $13 a post or whatever that chart represented... but either way, wasn't what it said it was.

• Ad
      Jul 30, 2009

Auction Listing Employment Agency, I read, you have so many bad mouth about your systems. I agree with them, you are purely scam. Becaused, Im also your "VICTIM". I requested to cancel my memberships on 7/14/2009 and asked for a refund of $197.00. You easly click to my account, then, you giving me a hardtime to refund my money. Then one(1) of your support members was saying that, my own bank of credit card is holding the fund? You EMILY THOMAS STOP SCAMMING THE REAL HUMAN BEING!!! I demand to receive my money $197.00dollars you deducted from my account. Or I SHOULD SAY, YOU GO TO HELL!!!

• Rc
      Aug 02, 2009

I read the story and about to sign-up for $97. Story says, $97 deal is excellent and blah blah.. So before I enter my CC, thought to do more reasearch. Clicked close to browser and message popped-up for $10 discount. cost is now $87. I was happy but than thought wait a minute. It was advertised excellent offer of $97 instead of $500 and now more discount.. I cheked this site to learn more and found these complaints. Thank you for your efforts. You saved my money.

Aug 03, 2009

Hi all, I was stupid enough to pay my $97 (actually $130 australian) with out doing a quick and simple google search to find out more about the company. Dumb, I know.
    Anyway I had sent 4 emails over the last 2 weeks trying to cancel my subscription and get a refund but to no avail, and the cancel subscription tab on the website doesn't work (surprise surprise).
    I used the contact us form on the website as well as the above email address posted by Auction Listing Employment Agency.
    No reply to any of them, eventually I sent a nasty email to the above address ([protected]@wahrsupport.com) saying that if no one replied and my subscription fee was not refunded ASAP I would be taking my complaints to the appropriate authorities and be leaving negative feedback on all forums and discussion pages that mention Emily Thomas or Auction Listing Employment Agency and would you believe with in 5 hours (after 2 weeks of no response) I got an email saying that my refund had been processed.
    Get nasty people this is obviously the only way these people will take any notice. The refund is still yet to go into my account but it has only been 24hours but if it doesn't turn up I will repost.
    Good Luck and I hope everyone gets their money back.

• Je
      Aug 04, 2009

Because is hard to communicate by phone and never answer my email,
    I want to cancel my membership . I hope they reed this one and send my money back. Jesse Malagon

• Co
      Aug 05, 2009

kinda funny to read all these posts. Do any of you people do anything but ###? I have actually tried the program AND got my money back because it simply wasnt worth my time. I originally CALLED in to cancel my order because the training led me to believe exactly what the first complaint on this site says. Their e-mail support is lacking but I had almost no wait when calling and everyone was pretty helpful contrary to what I have read on here. Anyway I actually did make a few bucks using their system and setting up a "doba" account with them. It was 39.99 for the doba account per month (seperate drop shipping company) and this is the sole reason I canceled. After figuring in the 39.99 and subtracting it from my profits I made hardly 20 bucks in a week. I suppose it would have added up to around 200 for the month had I continued but it just wasnt worth my time. This is the simple, non biased truth. No need to "GET NASTY WITH THEM ITS THE ONLY WAY THEYLL RESPOND" everyone was very helpful and upfront each and every time I called in. I suppose this site isnt for me though as it is called the COMPLAINT board and I for one have better things to do with my time and life than to ### and moan because I'm to big of a ### for people to take seriously.

Kindness Kills, people are more inclined to help you when your not a dick. Something I think the people on this site have a hard time with hence why theyre on this site in the first place. Believe it or not but the harder you push, the harder you get pushed back

"every action has and EQUAL and OPPOSITE reaction" sound familiar?

Aug 06, 2009

complaints4fun : looks to me like your on here ### about the people on here ###.
    I don't like to get nasty, I worked as a manager for a huge department store for 10 years so I hate people that are dicks and they do get less off me than people that are nice which is why I tried 4 emails in a nice friendly polite manner 1st and to no avail.
    I can't call their phone number, I am international and have international calls blocked on my phone so email was my only way of communication, and it shouldn't matter if I am calling or emailing, I should still get a response after 2 weeks.
    I agree with everything your saying about being nice, I usually find it gets people further but my case here is that it didn't work so being nasty was a last resort.
    Everyone on this site has tried to get their money back and failed, thats what this site is for, to vent frustrations and let people know of their bad experience with certain companies, no one would be complaining if they had received the customer service they were promised from the website.
    And yes my refund has come through minus a few dollars due to changes in currency values.
    Cheers.

Aug 07, 2009

This is a scam! Please spread the word before other innocent people are ripped off.

• Al
      Aug 07, 2009

Hello, I will be more than happy to forward your information to the proper department. We do apologize that this progam did not work out for you. If you need us in the future, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [protected]@wahrsupport.com or by phone at [protected].

• Al
      Aug 07, 2009

We are the Customer Support for Auction Listing Employment Agency. We strongly advise that anyone who has questions or concerns about our program to please contact us. We want to make sure that our customers are being taken care of. Please contact us via e-mail at [protected]@wahrsupport.com or by phone at [protected].

Aug 12, 2009

the fbi has in his page a section upon frauds by internet, if we have the receipts where promises a return we should submit the complaint

Aug 12, 2009

The FBI has a section on its website on internet scams, if we have the receipts which promises a refund must submit the complaint

Aug 12, 2009

You may also wish to complete a complaint form at the Internet Fraud Complaint Center where your complaint they will be accumulated with others concerning the same subject or matter so that an appropriate response can be made.

Aug 13, 2009

A couple days agol, I received a phone call from Auctionlistingemployment. Only the guy on the phone didnt say that name, I dont remember what it was. Anyway, he was thanking me for joining up for classes. I told him that I didnt join up for any classes and to please stop calling me. Then he says, "you dont rememer paying $97?". When he said that then I knew what this was! I told him that I cancelled a long time ago, and to stop filling up my phone with missed calls! (If I dont recognize a number, I wont answer.) The guy gave me attitude and hung up. Never again will I order anything off the internet!

Auction Listing Employment Agency - FBI INTERNER FRAUD DIVISION

If you want to advise FBI Jackson of matters concerning Internet Fraud, please send an e-mail to Internet Fraud Coordinator at ifcc.[protected]@fbi.gov. another email page for submit the complaint its www.ic3.gov we denounce the fraud, joint and stop this fraud that they return us it stolen

Auction Listing Employment Agency - internet scams

I submit to the FBI page www.ic3.gov and denounce EMILY THOMAS BY INTERNET SCAMS . ALL THAT FEEL THE SAME END DO.

• Wh
      Aug 19, 2009

I also paid my $97 USD, more in Aussie dollars ! and I completed the course .I then proceeded to the auction listing and all it is is using a list from American suppliers to add various items to your own ebay account from were you will be charged listing fees and you are then required to pay a monthly subscription to Dobba, (the supplier of the list )to even be eligable to list anything to begin with!
    Anyone living outside of USA, in my case I live in Australia, these suppliers are all in America so why would anyone buy from an Aussie ebay seller selling items located in America.??Shipping charges would be astrinomical!!The shipping costs are also estimates only, again within USA only!
    I have tried to email all departments for support but no ANSWER!!! Phoned them, , Never any answer !! I think this would have to rate as the biggest scam I have ever come accrosss in 14 years of internet usage..I will be claiming my money back...Fat chance!

Aug 19, 2009

Like I've said, this is a scam! I received another phone call from these people telling me that they're so happy that I've bought the program. Again I told them that I cancelled and already received my refund. I also (for the 2nd time) asked them to please take me off their list and stop calling me. I'm so glad that I posted this complaint when it happen to me. However, I'm so very sorry that all of you had to go through it as well.

• Au
      Aug 20, 2009

Like we have posted in our previous message, we are always here to help. Our trained customer support staff are available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. We do understand that this program is not for everyone. Please feel free to contact us via e-mail at [protected]@wahrsupport or by phone at [protected].

• Hl
      Aug 20, 2009

I paid my $97 fee, then took and passed all my tests only to find out I would be required to sell Doba's products on Ebay. Hello I was told before I sent any money that I would be needed as a auction listing agent now they want me to fork out another $40 . I was looking to make money not give them all I can scrape up They {Auction Listing Employment Agency} are very misleading with there advertising, ang I would strongly urge anyone who is thinking about getting involved with this company that they better think twice or they will be in for a big disappointment.That's the trouble with these fly- by-night work from home oppertunities, they only tell you enough details to get suckered in, then they come up with all these other charges.

• Do
      Aug 20, 2009

I also sent these people $97. I 100% AGREE that this operation is a SCAM!!! I finally found a phone # to request a REFUND! I should see this in 5-7 days. We'll see if I really do?????? For those of you who are also seeking a refund, try this # [protected].
    Good Luck!!- Nic