555 Diet Challenge Complaints & Reviews

555 Diet ChallengeFalse charge!

On January 25, I noticed an unauthorized charge from 555 Diet Challenge on my credit card. I called the number on my online statement. I actually got a person. This gentleman was very nice. I told him about the charge. He stated he KNEW that the charge was posted and said that it was because the company was supplied with bad information. He apologized for the charge and said that I should see a credit in 7 to 10 business days. Well, of course, 7 to 10 business days had gone by and no credit. So I called my credit card company and waited for the dispute claim from to come in. I tried called the company 5 more times in the month of February, to which I had to leave messages 4 of the 5 times. On the 5th time, the number had been disconnected.

I think we should all get together and find a way to file a class action lawsuit against either this 55 Diet Challenge company and/or the company that they obtained our credit card and banking information from.

Also, this credit card that was charged, is listed on Pay Pal.

• Gi
    Gina Weaver Apr 06, 2008

I have been billed for whatever this company sells on my credit card quite a few times. I have never ordered anything from them and I have to keep calling my credit card company to have it removed. This is not fair to any of us, my time is just as valuable as yours is. If you have any control over this please make sure my credit card doesn't get billed again.

555 Diet ChallengeScam and fraud!

I never ordered anything from this company. I have tried calling the number on my bank statement and always get an answering machine and no one ever calls me back. Now I am going to have to go through the hassle of changing my bank account and being without a card until the new one can be processed. I am very upset that companies can do this to unsuspecting people. It is an outrage!

jon Feb 19, 2008

Administrator, Domain [email protected]

Technical Contact:
    Administrator, Domain [email protected]
    +49 (0) 89 99216 170 (f)

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.DSREDIRECTION.COM
    NS2.DSREDIRECTION.COM

555 Diet ChallengeOnline scam!

I found this charge on my credit card and am disputing it. I too called the number and received the answering service. It was not until after I left a message that I found all these fraud reports. I doubt the company will be contacting me. I am taking the steps needed to recover my money. I also checked my other accounts--thankfully they have not gotten me there yet.

If this company has stolen from you, REPORT IT AND DISPUTE IT!!! This is the only way to destroy Scams like this.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices