ATS Research / $1000 Free in Groceries

1 Columbus, OH, United States Review updated:

I heard the advertisement on the radio thinking it was a good opportunity. Upon calling I was charged $3.95 for shipping of the card. I asked questions as to which stores am I able to use the card and the agent was unable to help. He continued and stated that I'm able to join other programs which I denied, he stated that it would be mailed to me to review and I could get free gas. Nevertheless, the card came and I had to sign up to receive my "savings". It was a www.grocerysavers.com site where they have coupons to specific items and to make matters worse you have to pay to have the coupons shipped to you. If I knew it was going to a coupon website, I could have saved my time and his and not bothered. The advertisement via radio states that you'll receive $1000 to grocery shop, not coupons. This is a waste and their advertisement needs to be pulled.

Comments

• Lj
      13th of Jan, 2011

Can you imagine how rich this guy is from suckers like me. UGH. I am sooo mad at myself. Also, if you call for you 100% satisfaction guarantee, Micheal, is rude and has no answers except when you ask to talk to his supervisor he says he is the supervisor and if you ask for the owner, he comment is "if you had a problem with Microsoft would you ask to talk to Bill Gates?". What a jerk.

• Da
      25th of Jan, 2011

I was smart enough to know that it sounded too good to be true, checked Google and found it so. Yes, it is a scam but you only have yourselves to blame. You should have looked before you leaped!!!

• Cr
      26th of Mar, 2012

well here in texas i was also lured into this...i am actually on the phone with jim - his company facetime-- the number i called 888.416.7082 for customer service, has been EXTREMELY helpful -so far. I'm to see the credit in 24 - 72 hours (we will see). and you are correct! SO MISLEADING -- they do not say oh it is a laminated card that has a pin number for you to enter and it is more coupons! but he did give me #'s of all the others to cancel as well -- funny they are different than the numbers the cust svc rep rattled off -- so if anyone in the houston area was dumb enough to do this - here are numbers for the fitness dvd- 800.611.0292 - i was given 888.390.7660 originally, magazines 800.607.9869- originally given 877.645.6809, gas voucher, other "coupons" and saviings program - AGON -- savings to go and everyday bargains - 888.551.9964- and 800.237.2900 the number here on the radio was 800.492.0486

• Lt