Atiya Herbs / poor service from call centre sitting hakeem... they don't give good advice or listen properly.

1 Delhi, India Review updated:

I ate 2 boxes of C care capsules for 1 n half month for treating my infertility case as I want to conceive .

My periods suddenly stopped after eating C care and I called helpline and told them about my problem...those Hakeem sitting on other end asked me if I continue eating C care capsules during my periods, i told them yes as no one advice me not to eat during those menses days and I ate during that month...call centre Hakeem started blaming my age factor that's why my period stopped... ...i told them all my life not a single month my period stopped, now all sudden after eating C care capsules for 1 and half month my period didn't come on date n exceed days.

I was so worried and those Hakeem doctors didn't counselled like Dr Hakeem Suleiman gives solution n talk on tv...instead those call centre Hakeem blamed my age factor n gave me a serious negative remark n I was very upset to listen to their comment...

We approach Atiya Herbs for solving our probkems, not getting negative feedback from them...

I am not getting any direct numbers so I can ask my problem questions on Zee Salam channel...can anyone give me correct phone numbers so I can call direct on live program and ask question to Dr Suleiman my question n be satisfied wirh his answer...

Fa
Aug 24, 2018

More Atiya Herbs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      25th of Sep, 2018

Did u get ur periods regularly after using c care capsule repl me as fast as possible

• Mo
      25th of Sep, 2018

Please let me know i wanted to order
    Because of my mensural prbm
    Did you get ur periods? Regularly by using this c capsule tablets??