At Home Rewards / unauthorized charge

1 Birmingham, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 205-978-9701

Unauthorized monthly charges to my credit card of $14.95. The company's response to my complaint is that it is related to magazines and that I signed up as a member. Of course, I did not know I signed up for anything like a membership. I ordered magazines and paid for them in two installments; received magazines I had never heard of before or can use. The monthly charge appears to be fraudulent use of my card, accessed by payment for those magazine subscriptions.

Comments

• Mk
      16th of Oct, 2007
    AT Home Wards - Poor service!

This fake online service goes out of there way to find credit card users info, than hit them with unknown charges. If you fail to catch it the first time they repeat the process to see how long they can get away with it. Your card company can only charge back a few months. The scam comes from Athomerewards or Passporttofun, which I report once and change my card number so it would not be hit again. They found the new charge number one a year later and began the process again.

Beware!

Continuity Subscription Merchants - No information received
    ???????
    Connecticut
    Phone: 203+439+9254

I looked at a supplemental insurance for dental, signed up on phone call, but have not received any information. I realize now that this is probably a scam - - amts $19. 95 + $25. 00 on master card ending in 4317.
    I would like my money back as a credit on the card

• Ge
      2nd of May, 2014

I received a bill today from Chase Visa/Amazon.com credit card service showing a charge of $79.00 plus $15.98 fees and interest. When I called the credit card people, I learned that Continuity Subscription Merchants submitted the charge on March 12, 2014. In the first place, I have never activated the card. In the second place, the card has never left my filing cabinet until ten minutes ago when I got it out to see if there was anything in the correspondence that would help.
    I should very much appreciate your taking action in this matter or, if that's not what you do, advising me of what I must do. If you wish, I can send a copy of the bill I received today, May 2, 2014.
    Thank you.
    Yours truly, George W. Dicks, PhD

• Ge
      5th of May, 2014

I thought I sent this late last week. The complaint is that Continuity Subscription Merchants charged $79.00 to our Chase/Amazon.com credit card for service on March 12, 2014, that we never ordered. Now we are being dunned by mail and email for payment including late charges and interest totaling $15.98. As near as I can recall, we never activated this
    account. The name of the company making the charge is not on the printed bill.

We would appreciate a response.