At Home Rewards / unauthorized charge
Unauthorized monthly charges to my credit card of $14.95. The company's response to my complaint is that it is related to magazines and that I signed up as a member. Of course, I did not know I signed up for anything like a membership. I ordered magazines and paid for them in two installments; received magazines I had never heard of before or can use. The monthly charge appears to be fraudulent use of my card, accessed by payment for those magazine subscriptions.
More At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices 
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me. 
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges 
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly 
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES 
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership